5.0 out of 5 stars Such wonder service from Technical-Gear Sports sunglasses
Published on August 30, 2006 by DMAnder

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch
Published on March 6, 2012 by Bird3

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Such wonder service from Technical-Gear Sports sunglasses, August 30, 2006
This item is really cool folks.......if you have to wear glasses like I do; and you really hate buying prescription sunglasses as they do change with your eyes; and you do not like those big over glasses that the eye doctors have in plentiful supply; then you must try these; I really love them and they really look so cool. I have the leopard frames with the gray lenses;

Really cool item........I ordered them Monday and the glasses arrived today (Wednesday); such great service.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great sunglasses, June 1, 2008
Ellen Ogle (Corvallis, OR USA) - See all my reviews
For those of us who wear glasses (and not contacts), these are the best solution. They are light, not terribly huge, nicely styled (and there are several options)and they give awesome UV protection. The only reason I give them a 4 out of 5 is because it is a pain to have double earpieces - but it's not really that bad. I recommend them highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, May 7, 2007
These Fitovers are exactly what I wanted. They have a wide range to fit most anyones requirements. Excellent vision.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bait and Switch, March 6, 2012
Fitovers brand sunglasses are great...I have an older pair that I've relied on for years. The Aurora sunglasses reviewed here were bought based upon the high quality of my earlier set of Fitovers and the added attractiveness of the Swarovski elements on the frames, as supposedly stocked by Amazon. My "thumbs-down" review is not on the product, but instead reflects my unhappiness with Amazon for claiming to sell one item but instead shipping a different (and cheaper) item to me. The frames do not contain Swarovski elements on the temples of the earpieces as shown and as claimed by Amazon. The frames I actually received are cheaper versions that I could've purchased for less. I'm considering sending them back and insisting that Amazon ship what it promised. Shame on you, Amazon, for misrepresenting the Fitovers brand. Bait and Switch is not what I expected from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fitovers Eyewear Aurora Sunglasses, August 8, 2013
I have been enjoying my sunglasses for a month now. I love the color, style, and fit, and no one can see my regular glasses under them. They're much cheaper than prescription sunglasses, and the polarized lenses help me to see everything even clearer. They seem to be durable, and I'm hoping they will endure normal wearing for years. I went to the manufacturer's website ([...] and was instructed to measure my glasses using millimeters to determine which styles were the right choices for me. (Not all of them feature the Swarovski crystals on the sides.) One thing I couldn't find anywhere else about the sizes is printed on the side of the sunglasses box. Extra small = Glides. Small = Aurora and Razor. Medium = Dahlia, Element, Ikara, Lotus, and Sabre. Large = Aria, Jett, Navigator, and Orion. Extra Large = Aviator.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, July 25, 2010
I purchased these because I wear glasses and don't like the RX sunglasses- can lose those easily. These are wonderful- they fit perfectly and you can't tell that I am wearing glasses underneath. The sun protection is wonderful and they help to make the signs clearer for me to read. I have and do recommend these sunglasses.

5.0 out of 5 stars love em !, March 25, 2011
Rob (Eastern Wa.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fitovers Eyewear Aurora Sunglasses (Eyewear)
I bought mine from my eye Doctor. I have worn glasses all my life. These are great, and much cheaper then prescription sunglasses.

Beware some fit better then others, you don't want them rubbing against your regular glasses or they can scratch.
Also beware the cheaper ones will be heavier thus uncomfortable. You get what you pay for !

I paid $50.00 for mine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, November 30, 2011
I really am glad I purchased these glasses. Fits perfectly over my glasses. My prescription is so high that it's hard for me to get prescription sunglasses. Most people can't even tell they are glasses over my regular glasses, so i don't feel like a big dork (like when you wear the ones the doctor's office gives you). I only wish they were a little darker, but that's probably just me - my eyes are very sensitive to light.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great pair of sunglasses!, April 24, 2011
I have an odd shaped pair of glasses and could not find clip on shades that would fit them properly.

Then my friend introduced me to these awesome sunglasses. I went to their website, printed out the sizing form to choose the correct fitting sunglasses for my frame and viola! I took them on a vacation to Europe when I had 7 very sunny days and my Fitovers worked great! Got quite a few compliments on them also, can't even tell I have my eyeglasses on underneath!

I'm going to buy a second pair in a different color to keep in my car!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, April 1, 2011
Very happy about these glasses. They are not so red in reality more like a red wine. Very good quality of the glass. It fits perfectly over the other glasses which nobody can guess.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›