5.0 out of 5 stars Really great game for up to 7 players., January 6, 2014
This review is from: Five Crowns - The Five Suited Rummy Style Card Game (Office Product)
My family has played this for a couple of years now. It's a Rummy style game which includes 5 suits instead of 4. So, if you've ever played rummy you'll catch on pretty quick. My wife even caught on and prior to this she had only played Phase 10. And speaking of Phase 10, it's my experience that the people in my family that really like that game, end up really liking Five Crowns as well. There aren't too many card games that you can play 7 players with and this is the exception. It's a laid back, non-crazy type of card game. It's been my go-to game when I'm not in the mood for a wild and crazy-loud board game. I must be getting old and I'm only 36!

Although, I definitely wouldn't call this an "old" peoples game because all of my family enjoys it; from my 14 and 15 yr old sons to my grandparents. It's a game that we can all have fun with and it's easy to understand. In my opinion, it's the best card game since Phase 10. When we get tired of one, we go to the other. Try it, you'll like it. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun game, April 10, 2014
Everyone who has played with me loved this game. One of the best things about it is it can be played by 1-7 players

5.0 out of 5 stars Order for Five Crowns, February 13, 2014
Found the game at Amazon - needed it for Seniors at the Senior Center - checked with them and they said to order it and when I went to place the order it had gone up in price by $4.00. Did not like this one little bit but could not locate any other place so had to place the order. Wish you would not change prices on items. Price it and leave it as such. The Seniors love the game and play it almost daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Addicting!, January 23, 2014
Shamgar (Lake Toxaway,NC) - See all my reviews
We were introduced to this game at a New Years party. Easy to learn, fun to play with just 2 people or a room full. The more people the more decks you will need.

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER CARD GAME EXPERIENCE!, January 10, 2015
We love the game and have purchased it for many members of our family. We all play it often together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 11, 2015