Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on September 3, 2012
motorola xoom
**2.5 stars**
my daughter loves this book but unfortunately it keeps forclosing half way thru. forclosing seems to be popular with OM, issue needs to be fixed ASAP (i have 2 other books with same issue and i paid for both plus this one). i prefer these books over kindle since they are more interactive but whats the point of purchasing if they dont work.
on February 3, 2013
Has potential, my daughter just wasn't getting into it. She has a lot of educational games like this so I guess this one just didn't do it for her. Not bad though.
on November 24, 2012
My kids, ages 4&7, love these interactive books on my Kindle Fire! Both of them love the wonderfully funny stories and great illustrations.
on July 18, 2012
This is an awesome story that captures the attention of young readers...very predictable storyline. My family enjoys all of the "monkey" stories.
on September 14, 2014
love that are three ways to read this book. love the pictures. my kids love these books.
on April 25, 2012
you have to pay 3 dollars for a short dumb story that is very very very very very very very very very stupid.