5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read great for pre schoolers
These books are just fantastic. You can take them anywhere you go to entertain your children.

Great for pre schoolers. They can either read the book themselves, you can read to them, or the is a narrator that will read the book to them. There are also parts that you click the words and it interacts with you. Really neat book.

It really is nice to...
Published 6 months ago by Dr. Oceanfront

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Children's Book
This is another book about the Five Little Monkeys. My 3 year old grandson enjoys this book from my Kindle Fire. He is capable of using the Kindle to listen to his books.
Published 20 months ago by Ladydi00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun read great for pre schoolers, March 12, 2014
This review is from: Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do (App)

It really is nice to see books I read to my own children many years ago, now available with sound and wonderful pictures. The kids just love it and so do I. If my review helped you, please click on "Helpful" below. Thanks! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars good book for little kids, December 20, 2012
This review is from: Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do (App)
my little brother loves this book it is so cute to read to the little ones they will be in love with this book!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent kids book, August 14, 2012
This review is from: Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do (App)
I bought Five Little Monkeys With Nothing To Do so my grandsons could listen to it. They love the interactive books and ask to read them every time I visit.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Children's Book, January 3, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, July 11, 2012
This review is from: Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do (App)
The book is cute, my nephew liked it. I enjoy that you can read it or let it play it out to the child.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another good app from the series!, January 18, 2012
This review is from: Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do (App)
I'm so glad I bought my iPad. Good investment choice as I get to do more reviews on books and iPad apps! Who would've guessed one day I could be doing reviews on iPad apps?!!

Anyhooo, I received a press release on the 4th omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book) in the "Five Little Monkeys" series and immediately replied with my interest to review it. This is my 2nd reviews for the "Five Little Monkeys" series, the first one being "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". Anyway, my review as below...

I've never seen Ben so engrossed and fascinated with the story, I guess maybe he recognized the same monkeys from the previous "Five Little Monkeys" app which I reviewed early June this year.

What's good?
* It is engaging and interactive and I love that we can also touch the objects in each page on the screen and the words pop out to tell you what it is!
* I like that the monkeys help out their mama (and I repeatedly hinted to Ben to help mummy too!) when they are bored and have nothing to do!

What's not so good?
* I would love to see the 5 little monkeys helping out to clean up the mess rather than the story ended the way it was. (I had to explain to Ben that we should not leave the house dirty and in a mess and must always always clean up everything)

5.0 out of 5 stars My kids just love these interactive books!, October 17, 2011
This review is from: Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do (App)
My kids (almost 5 and 2.5 y.o.) love these interactive books - very, very well made. Highly recommend! (I have DroidX with stock Gingerbread version of the Android operating system from Verizon Wireless)

Five Little Monkeys With Nothing to Do