Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

These books are just fantastic. You can take them anywhere you go to entertain your children.

Great for pre schoolers. They can either read the book themselves, you can read to them, or the is a narrator that will read the book to them. There are also parts that you click the words and it interacts with you. Really neat book.

It really is nice to see books I read to my own children many years ago, now available with sound and wonderful pictures. The kids just love it and so do I. If my review helped you, please click on "Helpful" below. Thanks! :)
on October 17, 2011
My kids (almost 5 and 2.5 y.o.) love these interactive books - very, very well made. Highly recommend! (I have DroidX with stock Gingerbread version of the Android operating system from Verizon Wireless)
on January 18, 2012
I'm so glad I bought my iPad. Good investment choice as I get to do more reviews on books and iPad apps! Who would've guessed one day I could be doing reviews on iPad apps?!!

Anyhooo, I received a press release on the 4th omBook (Oceanhouse Media digital book) in the "Five Little Monkeys" series and immediately replied with my interest to review it. This is my 2nd reviews for the "Five Little Monkeys" series, the first one being "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed". Anyway, my review as below...

I've never seen Ben so engrossed and fascinated with the story, I guess maybe he recognized the same monkeys from the previous "Five Little Monkeys" app which I reviewed early June this year.

What's good?
* It is engaging and interactive and I love that we can also touch the objects in each page on the screen and the words pop out to tell you what it is!
* I like that the monkeys help out their mama (and I repeatedly hinted to Ben to help mummy too!) when they are bored and have nothing to do!

What's not so good?
* I would love to see the 5 little monkeys helping out to clean up the mess rather than the story ended the way it was. (I had to explain to Ben that we should not leave the house dirty and in a mess and must always always clean up everything)
on August 14, 2012
I bought Five Little Monkeys With Nothing To Do so my grandsons could listen to it. They love the interactive books and ask to read them every time I visit.
on December 20, 2012
my little brother loves this book it is so cute to read to the little ones they will be in love with this book!!!
on January 3, 2013
This is another book about the Five Little Monkeys. My 3 year old grandson enjoys this book from my Kindle Fire. He is capable of using the Kindle to listen to his books.
on July 11, 2012
The book is cute, my nephew liked it. I enjoy that you can read it or let it play it out to the child.
on August 15, 2015
A great read for any little ones and grown ups can get enjoyment to.