5.0 out of 5 stars A five-star Five Star Notebook
It's just a notebook, I know, but halfway through the semester I have this thing stuffed with papers, syllabi, and notes. It's the only thing I carry to and from class, and with three classes to handle, this notebook is the perfect solution.

Published on November 4, 2010 by Jonathan

1.0 out of 5 stars Alright. I would recommend looking around elsewhere
I purchased this notebook for school (college, actually), and it shipped very fast. However, as someone who likes to number their pages, I've found that there are less than 150 pages in this notebook -- actually a little less than 140, to be honest.

Published on January 2, 2012 by A Student

5.0 out of 5 stars A five-star Five Star Notebook, November 4, 2010

The notebook as a whole - and especially the pockets on the dividers - are quite durable, and they're holding up very well. I've had other notebooks with the cover falling off and pockets falling apart, but the plastic front cover, heavy-weight pockets, and solid back cover can hold up to any reasonable amount of abuse. My only wish for this notebook is that it had a pocket inside the front cover. Oh, and the paper is good stuff too. If you're looking to remove pages at any point, they separate very easily along the perforations and don't bring along any of the fringe (binding).

Five Star brand earns five-star rating.

1.0 out of 5 stars Alright. I would recommend looking around elsewhere, January 2, 2012

Each section of the notebook is supposed to contain 50 pages, but I've found that my notebook has between 44 and 47 pages in each section. (So it looks about 150 pages, but it isn't quite...) So I had about 135 pages in my notebook. If you're someone who doesn't use all 150 pages or you don't mind having a little less than 140 pages, then you shouldn't have a problem. I am just disappointed because I paid for 150 pages, and now I am cheated out of 15 pieces of paper.

I am keeping the notebook, however. It came in perfect condition (other than the page issue). I guess Mead just assumes most people won't notice the difference between 45 and 50 pages. Shame. I'll probably buy the cheap Staples brand next time when I want a 3-subject notebook. They live up to their word of 150 pages.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just Fine, January 22, 2013
Got what I expected, a professional looking spiral wound notebook. The prices was reasonable and I would purchase again in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Old, June 20, 2012
Once past the first few pages all the bottoms were yellow and old looking!! ugh should have gone to walmart.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done, October 19, 2011
This notebook is pretty typical, standard pages w/ perforated sides to get rid of those torn edges, bright white pages, the works. I do have two points of conflict with it though. Firstly, these notebooks must have sat around for a while because the edges of all my pages are yellowed either from sun or like I said age. Second, the binding is kind of irritating, the manufacturer clipped and folded the binding too short so when the notebook is open the cover and bottom left corner of the pages are getting mangled.

4.0 out of 5 stars five star wirebound Notebook, 3 150 page., September 8, 2011
This product was according to my expectations and exactly what I wanted. I will order again this item or similar items from this company.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Notebook, January 14, 2011
This notebook is almost everything you would want from a notebook. I bought five of these for my college courses and they work fine. Only complaint is that the perforation in a couple of the notebooks is poor and has large gaps which leads to tearing when you try to take a page out.

2.0 out of 5 stars ITS NOT BLACK!!!!!!!, April 23, 2014
THE ITEM GOT 2 STARS BECAUSE THESE ARE THE BEST NOTEBOOKS WHEN YOU CAN ET THEM UNDER $3 BUT I HAVE ORDERED THIS EXACT ITEM NUMEROUS TIMES AND EVERYTIME IT SHOWS UP INDARK PINK/PURPLE. I AMPUTTING TOGETHER A SETOF SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR MY NEPHEW TO TAKE TO COLLEGE AND PINK/PURPLE IS NOT OING TO WORK. I USE THESE ALL THE TIME SO THE FIRST TIME, I FIGURED I ORDERED IT FOR MYSELF. NEXT I THOUHT IT WAS A MISTAKEMAYBE AND JUST KEPT IT. NEVER BOTHERED TO LOOK. I GOT IT AGAIN AND NOW I AM ANNOYED, CLEARLY THEY ARE FULFILLING THE ORDER WITH LEFTOVER PINK/PURPLE. IF IT SAID "RANDOM COLOR" I WOULD BUY ANOTHER ONE KNOWING I NEEDED A MANLY COLOR. SO HERE I AM, ALL THE ONES WITH MULTIPLE SUBJECTS ARE GOOD, BUT THE SINGLES ARE ALL PINK AND I WILL HAVE TO PAY DOUBLE THE PRICE AND GET THEM FROM A LOCAL STORE.