Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 30, 2011
I love the veggietales super silly songs. It is very entertaining for not only children but adults as well.It is very clean entertainment for families.
on June 8, 2013
Great songs!!! I can't get them out of my head. The kids remember them well. Recommended for ages 2-8 although my middle schoolers still sing with them when they come on, lol.
on April 14, 2013
I don't like the techno version of "Where's My Hairbrush" but the rest, hey...it's Veggie Tales and they are silly :)
on August 6, 2013
I bought this album because it brought back so many fun memories for me. It has five classic VeggieTale songs including "The Hairbrush Song" where Larry pines over his missing hairbrush, "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything", a catchy tune that's just pure fun to sing, "I Love My Lips" a conversation between Larry and his therapist on why he has such an attachment to his lips, "His Cheeseburger" a ode/love song to a favorite cheeseburger joint, and "Belly Button Song" Larry's confession that he has no belly button.... All together they make a great sing along album for children of all ages (and even adults who grew up with VeggieTales!)
on October 3, 2011
Ok... I only got these in the first place for my 2 yo granddaughter. I didn't expect to enjoy them myself. I have no prior experience with VeggieTales as I expected them to be ... well ... stupid? Well based on these songs, I've been missing out. These are very witty and silly and just overall fun. I'm sad I haven't yet been able to convince my 15 yo daughter to give them a listen. Perhaps I can convince you?
on April 18, 2013
This was a free album, you can't beat free.
But what's great about it is that it has 5 of the most hilarious
songs from the veggie Tales library.

I enjoy it my son loves it, turn it down or turn it up you'll enjoy it even if you're a
pirate who don't do anything you'll want to listen to this. :)
VINE VOICEon November 29, 2011
I got this "album" when Amazon was giving it away...

These are the classic lovable and total annoying song your kids (and you) will love for rest of your life.

So I'm off to do nothing with Larry and the rest of the Pirates... no wait, I think I'll look for my hairbrush!
on May 22, 2015
The Veggie Tales songs are classics! I remember listening to them when my son was much younger. I highly recommend them to parents who have wee ones and elementary school children, and for those who want their children listening to wholesome Christian music.
on May 27, 2014
What a awesome product A+++ works great I like the Five Super Silly Songs I would recommend this for everyone. I truly love this company they are awesome if you have any questions they always answer the questions always fast replies. Excellent company A++++
on April 19, 2013
My grandson can sing all the songs on the radio and I am not very happy since he sings about stuff he doesn't understand and asks me to explain. Now I am explaining safer songs about lips cheeseburgers and hair brushes. I like it and so does he!