Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $5.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Flagpole To Go 20-Foot Portable Flagpole
|Price:||$48.80 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$6.20 (11%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Dimensions: 1.37 diam. x 240H in.
- Perfect for graduations, picnics, and campsites
- Portable, adjustable, and super lightweight
- Holds flags up to 5W x 3H ft.
- Cam locks hold pole in place when extended
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Why is mine in such good condition? I learned long ago that even well meaning people handle stuff too roughly. And nobody cares about treating my gear as I would. I let no one handle this or most of my sound equipment. It's a mindset. Most people don't take good care of their stuff, how can I expect them to do a better job with mine.
This item is extremely functional because it has pieces that slide inside each. Bend them and you'll ruin it. If you can't figure that out going in, don't buy it. Your alternatives don't exist, unless you want something so big and so heavy you probably won't use it a second time. I'm writing this today as I buy a 2nd one to keep in the trunk of my other car.
I either zip-tie it to fences or poles, or if my vehicle is close I use the optionally purchased tire mount that you just drive your car tire over. It's a flat plate with a vertical section of pipe which screws into the plate. Roll the wheel over the plate and you have your flag up in a minute. I suggest you always use the driver side front wheel or you could drive away without taking down the flag.
Pros - light weight, fairly cheap
Cons - not suitable for any serious wind, likely won't last more than a year or two
1) I like that it's collapsible. But it can be tricky to get all the twisting done correctly so it stays up while in use
2) I had lots of compliments on the height. I put it up on the back of our fifth wheel, with two wire ties to the ladder. It stays just inside the railing with no problems. When I'm done, I collapse it and store it underneath my RV
3) The clips to put a flag on are a little tricky and unorthodox. You have to have strong fingers to open and close those hooks. One would think you'd be able to leave the flag on, but not on this pole. I take the flag off every time I'm done and store it separately.
4) It's held up to the weather fairly well.
5) It collapses very small and fits great
Overall I think this is a great product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These poles have been great for tailgating. They can flex quite a bit in high winds (15 mph and up? Read morePublished 16 days ago by Rick
i took it to the Sebring 12 hours a couple years ago and it held up pretty good. i think it bent a little but the winds were pretty serious. the race was great thoughPublished 16 days ago by A.S.
Great product. Easy to use. We use it for tailgating and are having fun with it. Love that it telescopes so easily and can hold 2 flags!Published 1 month ago by K. McCormick
Good quality. The fact that is telescopes makes it perfect to use in different situations. We use it shorter for tailgating than we do when we set up a campsite in the RV. Read morePublished 1 month ago by JANUARY TOTH
Do not buy cheap.if there is light wind.. First time I put up in camp in 10 mph wind, next next woke up it snapped at top,& it wasn't even extended all the way. Read morePublished 1 month ago by ryan teran
Worked Great, we used it all of spring break to hold our school flag up. Kept up in the wind and held the flags well. Would definitely buy againPublished 2 months ago by Nathan Grabner
Great design and was already tested in some bad weather and hung in fine. I haven't tried two flags yet but soon will.Published 2 months ago by William Crouthamel