Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flamingo Bobby Pins - Black 1 lb.
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

100%
Price:$21.99+ Free shipping

on January 3, 2014
These are 100x better than any other hair pins. I am a hairstylist and travel for weddings and up dos and only use these! They are a little bit more $ but you get what you pay for, they hold better, for every hair type. You will not be disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 7, 2013
There is not much to say since they are just pins, but this is well worth the price.

I lose more Bobby Pins than I thought was humanly possible, especially when I was doing work in theatre. I came across this product and had to try them out, the prospect of so many in one place was too much to pass up. For the price, I was expecting them to be a very low quality product, but they are actually better than some of the small packs I've gotten at the store.

They have a good grip, and if you lose some you have a whole box load to replace them with. I've had this product for over a year now, and sadly have lost most of them- I probably have 80 left?
on June 29, 2015
The best, always, every time, through all decades. I've used these for at least 15 years. I have extremely thick, wavy, fuzzy, and unruly hair. If you share my hair probs, don't waste your money on bob pins at the store. These are the only ones that work. Buy them!!
on January 22, 2010
This item was exactly what I was looking for. The pins are a great length - long enough to grip a good amount of hair, but short enough not to poke up off your head - and the little grippers work well enough to hold even my daughter's very fine hair in place.
on May 9, 2007
I actually sent these overseas to some women Marines and the size of the box and the amount of the bobby pins was perfect. The Marines sent their compliments as well. I bought other things from this vendor and all came in record time, well packed. Thanks.
on July 12, 2014
Best seller and the very best bobby pins. They hold firmly in place and the paint does not chip off like many others. 1 lb. makes for a lot of bobby pins and the price is not inexpensive. However, you are paying for quality and receive a great quantity. Don't settle for a knockoff. These are the real deal. My order arrived quickly. Very pleased.
on November 18, 2011
(sorry of my English)

I like those pins. I bought them because of good comments by previous customers.
I think they are amazing pins and this is what I was looking for.It has nice ridges and does not fall out if I use right.

Thanks to this person for sending me those bobby pins.
on July 26, 2015
Flamingo are the bobby pins the professionals use. Small and strong when twisting into the hair, don't spring open and lose shape. They are slim and tiny so really undetectable in your style.
on January 9, 2015