The Real Housewives of Atlanta 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. New Attitude Gossip spreads fast when Kim reveals her lesbian affair in the tabloids, and NeNe rekindles her roller coaster relationship with Kim just in time to get the inside scoop. NeNe's got drama of her own -- her marriage is on the rocks and her old friend Dwight has been spreading rumors behind her back. Shereé pursues her long-time dream of becoming an actress and Kandi starts getting back into the dating scene.
2. Model Behavior NeNe attends Atlanta's Dogwood Festival with her friend Cynthia and gives her side of the showdown with Dwight. Sheree agrees to go on a blind date with a doctor, and surprises herself when she enjoys the dance club he takes her to that's located in the wrong part of town. Kim is invited to perform at the White Party, a huge gay circuit party in Palm Springs, meanwhile, Kandi records a hot track with multi-platinum artist, Ne-Yo.
3. White Hot Kandi travels to Palm Springs to offer advice and support to Kim, who's been invited to perform at one of the biggest gay circuit parties -- the White Party. With only one song on her playlist is Kim ready for her first concert appearance? NeNe has an honest talk with Brentt about Brice's brush with the law.
4. Petty Boughetto Despite the toll her marital problems and troubles with Bryson are taking on NeNe, she is determined to get her "happy" back, even if that's through plastic surgery. Phaedra and Cynthia finally find time to get to know each other better as they attend Atlanta's premiere horse racing event, the Steeple Chase. Inspired by a late night host, Kim is ready to be a two-hit wonder and asks Kandi to write her next song.
5. Hot Mama's Day Kim states her views on cheating as a guest on Kandi's web chat show "Kandi Koated Nights." NeNe reveals more than just her new nose to Cynthia, and Sheree has a finger lickin' good time on a date with the "Love Doctor". Meanwhile, Phaedra gets personal with a jar of pickles for her pregnancy photo shoot.
6. Trashed Collection With Bryson's 90-day deadline to get a job or get out approaching, NeNe hopes introducing her late bloomer to Cynthia's boyfriend and club owner Peter will inspire her son to find a career path. While visiting his daughter, Noelle, Cynthia's ex-fiancé, actor Leon Robinson, discusses Cynthia reservations about marriage. Even while planning a high-end yard sale, Kim begins work on her new track with help from Kandi, but things get heated between the two when creative differences arise.
7. She Can Dance? Sheree is determined to prove she can dance, and signs up to participate in Dancing Stars of Atlanta, a local charity event. Meanwhile, Cynthia is caught off guard when Peter surprises her with a sneaky proposal, and Phaedra packs her finest lingerie in preparation for the birth of her baby. Kandi is fed up with Kim's disrespectful attitude towards the new song she wrote for her, while Kim's preoccupied with her latest crush -- NFL player Kroy Biermann.
8. Is There a Doctor in the House? In preparation for the birth of their child, Phaedra and Apollo arrive in Augusta where her doctor will induce the baby. Back in Atlanta, the other girls convene at Kandi's birthday party where Kim and Cynthia grill Dwight on Phaedra's mysterious due date. Meanwhile, NeNe meets with a local TV station in hopes of snagging a job as an entertainment reporter.
9. NeNe Get Your Gun Phaedra adjusts to motherhood as she brings her new baby home from the hospital and proving it doesn't get easier, Kim wrestles with her daughter's questions about sex. Cynthia plans her dream wedding with a celebrated stylist friend and high-end wedding planner, while NeNe's marriage nears the breaking point as her relationship problems are exposed in a very public way, leading to a dramatic confrontation with Greg.
10. Auto-Tuned-Up It's time for Kim to face her fears and work with the vocal coach who once told her that she didn't know what she was doing. Meanwhile, Sheree is ready to take her newfound passion for acting to the next level by auditioning for a talent agency and considering a role in a local play. While Phaedra and Apollo bask in the joys of new parenthood, Cynthia is caught in an uncomfortable position when Peter confronts NeNe about taking all of Cynthia's attention away from him.
11. Contract Player It's time for Kim to start rehearsing for her upcoming tour with Kandi, but she's more interested in get-skinny-quick treatments than learning the choreography for her show. Sheree receives some good news about her talent agency audition and enlists Kandi's help to prepare for her role in a local play. Meanwhile, Dwight tells Phaedra what everyone has been saying about her mysterious pregnancy. Phaedra is not happy and intends to confront the ladies about the gossip.
12. Not So Fine Print With her tour quickly approaching, Kandi has only a week to finish her new album and make sure that Kim is stage ready as her opening act. Cynthia tries to reconcile with NeNe and make up for the awkwardness of her 'friendship contract,' but NeNe's got bigger problems when she's put on the spot to deliver a big celebrity interview for her local entertainment segment.
13. Tour-Ture Phaedra is worried about having Kim at their ultra southern baby debut - Ayden's Sip n' See party, but when Kim shows up with her nursing license, Phaedra is ready to hear her out. Meanwhile, NeNe has no worries about nailing her interview with Jermaine Dupri, until she is thrown a curve ball. When Cynthia's fiancé, Peter, reveals that his restaurant is on the brink of financial collapse, Cynthia's dream wedding is in jeopardy and not even a counseling session can solve their problems.
14. Flamingo Road Block NeNe's 'keeping it real' as she presents her first on-air interview with star producer Jermaine Dupri for her local news segment; but Kim takes NeNe's on-air mention of Tardy for the Party as a deliberate jab. With their wedding only two weeks away, Peter reveals to Cynthia that their financial situation is dire, putting both their wedding plans and their relationship on the rocks.
15. Floridon't Kandi's tour bus makes it to Miami, where Phaedra, Sheree and Cynthia are awaiting its arrival. Their plans for a fun, relaxing weekend to celebrate Cynthia's bachelorette are quickly dashed when the bus doors open to reveal Kim and NeNe in the middle of a blowout fight. When pressed by the other women to talk about her upcoming wedding, Cynthia breaks down in tears over the stress of her nearing nuptials.
16. The Bride and the Doom Back from the Miami trip, Cynthia's rocky road to the altar is nearing the end, but as she struggles with last minute wedding jitters, her mom and her sister urge her to reconsider getting married altogether. Phaedra has a surprisingly emotional reaction to heading back to work after her maternity leave.
17. Reunion, Pt 1 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, the ladies of Hotlanta, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Sheree Whitfield, Kim Zolciak get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of America's most burning questions.
18. Reunion, Pt 2 Hosted by Bravo's Andy Cohen, part II of the reunion has the ladies of Hotlanta, Cynthia Bailey, Kandi Burruss, NeNe Leakes, Phaedra Parks, Sheree Whitfield, and Kim Zolciak get together to set the record straight on some of the most talked-about antics of the season and answer some of America's most burning questions.
cynthia bailey get's married to peter
tacky kim brings her own wine to cynthia's wedding and tells the waiter/host to pour her man and
her a glass and give... Read more
I love RHOA. Sometimes it's so stupid & far fetched it's fun to predict what's going to happen next. Read morePublished 21 months ago by Constance Blaich
Nene's Talk with her son Bryon, was heartfelt and genuine, trying to get though to her hard headed son bryson about his direction in life,getting arrested for dumb stuff and... Read morePublished 21 months ago by Amazon Customer
I ordered these shows before getting the Bravo channel at home. Loved this one and all the other Real Housewives of ATL episodes...you won't be disappointed.Published on January 18, 2012 by LilGirlNavy
This installment of the real housewives basically contains a lot of swearing, ghetto women yelling at each other, and a bunch of other racist stuff going on. Read morePublished on November 30, 2011 by Your mother