4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!
Published 3 months ago by Alana DPK

2.0 out of 5 stars pay attention to the description :/
Super cute, but didn't notice the SIZE. Great color, would have worked perfectly but this was a gift for a one year old.
Published 1 month ago by M. Branam

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat!, May 28, 2014
Love this hat. It fits my 3 month old great. I like that the elastic around the head is soft but holds fast to his head and is really comfortable for him. Unilke other flap hats that use a toggle to cinch the hat for a closer fit but then the toggle rests/presses against their heads. Its lightweight but covers his whole head and neck. Really great hat, my son and I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great hat. Fits true to the sizing chart, July 8, 2014
Great hat. Fits true to the sizing chart. Our boys are 8 months and didn't mess with it at all. I loved how it stayed on and provided great coverage over the face, neck and shoulders. The only thing I didn't like was that the elastic band that keeps it nice and tight on the head left imprints. However, neither of them were bothered by it. I would definitely recommend this hat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Darling hat!, July 7, 2014
Darling hat that washes well and protects my infant from the sun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hat for sun protection, July 7, 2014
I love this hat for my nine month old. It does a wonderful job protecting his face, ears and shoulders when we are at the beach or the pool. I like that the elastic in the back keeps it firmly on his head, and the strings to tie under his chin helps as well for the few times he's tried to pull it off.

I thought the material would be more like boys bathing trunks material but it is more of a cotton like material. It's still sturdy and holds up well. And for the price I think the hat is a great bargain. I'll buy another one when he outgrows it.

2.0 out of 5 stars pay attention to the description :/, June 29, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection., June 28, 2014
LOVE IT. Fit's amazing, stays on, and baby seems to love it. We bought the small for our baby who's 6 months old and in the 40% for head size. Enjoy! The only gripe I can add is that I wish it was organic cotton.

5.0 out of 5 stars Favorite for baby, June 27, 2014
Bought one of these for my first son in a larger size and he wore it every day until he outgrew it. The fabric is lightweight but the flap provides good sun protection and it stays on. The infant size seems to have a smaller brim but I think it will still work for our July baby. Great baby product for a gift as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cutest hat ever!, June 24, 2014
I love this hat! It's so cute, the only thing is it seems to run small, or my son has a big head :-) But it did shrink after the first wash. I would get it again, just in a larger size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 21, 2014
Lovely sun protection -- all babies should be covered up in the summer time. Covers her face and neck fully. And super cute.

5.0 out of 5 stars good for baby in the carrier, June 18, 2014
August (CA United States) - See all my reviews
i bought a hat with a brim and this one. I prefer this one as the brim hits the back of the baby carrier when she's in it. and i like the ties to tie under her chin. in fact i like it so much I just bought a larger one as she has now outgrown!

Rate and Discover Movies