5.0 out of 5 stars cutest hat ever!!
Published on August 28, 2012 by Heather

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but not very practical
I purchased this hat in white so that it would go with most of my daughters clothes. I always wash my daughters clothes before wearing. Oh my goodness, so many wrinkles!! And it does not iron very well at all. Every time she wore it it looked goofy because it was so wrinkled. Sad! Otherwise I loved this hat.
Published on October 27, 2011 by Syra_87

5.0 out of 5 stars cutest hat ever!!, August 28, 2012
Heather (Brighton, CO United States) - See all my reviews
First of all, I live in Colorado and tried to find a sun hat for my daughter this week. All the stores have already discounted their hats and bringing out winter stuff (and it's August). So I hopped on Amazon and found this hat. It is super cute w/ the eyelets, white which matches everything, and fits my 16 week old daughters head perfectly. Many are too big. I might cut the strings off...not sure if they will help hold it on or become a hazard. Anyways, it has a huge brim to shade her face. Couldn't be happier. Will definately be buying more in the future as my little girl grows!
Here is the sizing chart to help w/ ordering found on the manufacture's website.
0-6 mos

3 years-up
35 lbs and up
21"-22.5"
XX-Large

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it so much we are buying the next size up!, May 21, 2012
This review is from: Flap Happy Baby-Girls Infant UPF/UV50+ Floppy Hat (Apparel)
We got the size small and my daughter wore it all last summer. It shaded her well and she looked so cute in it! This summer (she is 1 now) we will be getting a large!

My reason for not giving this product 5 stars would be the long strings.. We never tied them as I felt they were a dangerous and I thought about cutting them to make them shorter but never got around to it so they just dangled! They were really long. I know my one year old will just tug at them, and I worry about it being tied around her neck so I will be shortening them and sewing on Velcro.

5.0 out of 5 stars BEAUTIFUL HAT!, July 8, 2014
This hat is beautiful, lightweight, and I was very surprised my seven and a half month old daughter didn't try to pull it off, so it must be comfortable! She looks super cute in it, and the brim is wide enough to keep the sun off her! I bought a size up so it would fit her for a while, and even a little larger than her size, it still fits well once it's tied on. It stayed on until I took it off and she didn't burn, so all of that combined with the materials used, it gets 5 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute and nice shading, December 28, 2011
I am a big fan of Flap Happy Hats. This one is so cute. We had many people stop us to tell us what an angel my daughter looked like in it. Perfect for matching with sun dresses. Keeps the sun out of her face and off her neck.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly adorable, April 29, 2014
Love love love this hat! I ordered this for my eight month old and it fits just right and is very cute. She tried to pull it off initially but quickly lost interest and forgot she even had it on. It's nice and light cotton and blocks the sun from her face and shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just as expected, March 26, 2014
Anna (Houston, USA) - See all my reviews
It looks just like the picture. Size L fit my 9 months old baby fine. We used it at the beach and it was good, hat is fresh and matches everything.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect beach and pool hat, January 3, 2014
J. Spica (Byron Center, MI) - See all my reviews
When I first put the hat on my daughter I though it was way too big and floppy, but it ended up being perfect for our beach and pool vacation. It kept the sun off her face and back of her neck. It also dried very fast after getting wet. Excellent buy! Always go with string tied hats with older babies- they can't get them off as easily as velcro!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice hat but not for windy weather, July 17, 2013
A. Herrick (The Woodlands, TX) - See all my reviews
I like this hat that I purchased for my 4 year old daughter. It looks really cute on. However, it was for our beach vacation and it didn't work well for that purpose because it was really windy. It kept blowing up in the front so it wasn't protecting her face from a sunburn. It would offer great sun protection in a location that is not windy. It seems the only hat that would offer sun protection in windy weather is one with a baseball type front that is stiff. Some kids had these with the fabric hanging down on the sides and back but unfortunately they are not nearly as attractive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lighter pink than picture shows., June 24, 2013
The hat is not hot pink as shown in the picture. It's a lighter cotton candy color. I don't like the look on my daughter but it protects her from the sun and she likes wearing it so it's doing its job.

4.0 out of 5 stars All babies should be Flap Happy!, December 13, 2012
Catrinka (Right here. Where else would I be?) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Fortunately, most new parents are aware of the need to protect their baby's delicate skin and eyes from the damaging effects of the sun. How cool is it when you can provide that sun protection and have your infant look absolutely adorable at the same time? I bought a couple of these for a friend's new babe. These floppy brimmed hats come in so many great colors and prints and the long coordinated ties help to keep the hat on the heads of the more hat-reluctant kiddos. The fabric is a lightweight and very crisp cotton. The Flap Happy hat doesn't offer the same adjustable head circumference that some of their competitors do, but it does seem to fit well while looking extremely cute.