Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flapper Headband Party Accessory (1 count) (1/Pkg)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on June 17, 2015
This is ok for a Gatsby party. The silver bead look too cheap but the elastic will stay on great! The feather does not want to stand so I might spray it with hairspray from the inside to see if that helps.
review image review image
on April 28, 2015
Like most people, I bought this for a Roaring 20s party. I was a little hesitant to buy this head piece because it looked a little cheap but, for the price, I couldn't go wrong and I have pretty long hair so I wasn't sure if it would look good on me. I'm so happy I bought this as it is much prettier in person and looked great with my long hair which I curled at the ends. It fits very comfortably, not super tight but tight enough to dance the night away and not too loose to fall off. Great product, great price, great packaging and on time shipping with my Prime!
on October 26, 2012
I purchased this headpiece to wear with a Halloween costume and I really like it! It seems to be great quality and compliments the costume perfectly! Just a warning- the elastic part that goes around your head is very tight. It will be very snug, but it's fine if you're ok with that!
on September 5, 2013
Wore this to a 20's party and got lots of compliments. Liked the look and the fit. Would recommend this product.
on August 10, 2013
A cute little costume accessory. The elastic in the headband is firm so it won't be slipping off your head.
on November 27, 2015
Perfect for my daughters Halloween costume! She looked adorable in it and it fit her great and she's 18 months. It would fit me as well. So if I ever want to be a flapper girl, I would already have my headband for it! Great quality. Not heavy.
on August 10, 2015
I followed another views comments she said buy a size larger she was right. I bought a large but I wear a medium it was just a little thight I the hips but little big in the breast but I made it work short length I added a row of fringe around the bottom. Came out fine and looked fabulous.
review image
on May 2, 2014
Feathers are very flimsy. One would not stand up so I cut it off the other was broke out if the package so at the start of mt event I ended up with one sturdy feather but it was still cute. I did not return because it did work for the purpose and received a lot of compliments.
on December 7, 2013
Would only fit the head of a small child. Don't waste
your money. It didn't work out. They also did not
contact me about sending it back which surprised me.
I threw it away because there is no use for it. I had
purchased it to use with a costume.
on March 1, 2014
This headpiece is super cute. I bought it for a Great Gatsby party we threw. I received lots of compliments on it! The only reason I gave it 4-stars is that the danglie metallic beads look cheap up close, but most people aren't that close to your face.

See 1 answered question