Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Product Packaging: Standard Packaging|Change
Price:$5.68+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on August 24, 2012
These rings were a lot of fun at my twins' 7th birthday party. We used them in the glow room at the bouncy place and all the kids loved them. They flash nice and bright! However, many of the kids just squeezed them to try to make them turn on and you have to be very careful to just push them down from the top when on your finger, or squeeze them top to bottom otherwise the button comes loose from the battery contact. I was able to move some of them back into place but it was a pain. I suggest ordering a LOT of extras if you don't want to be fooling around with trying to repair them constantly.
on January 14, 2012
I purchased two boxes of these rings twice. The rings are great, when they work. Of the 48 total rings of purchased, a total of 12 haven't worked at all. Press the button and nothong happens. I can understand 1 or 2, but a quater of the rings is waaay too many. When the work, they last a very long time and are very bright...my patrons love them. Too many duds though. Look else where.
on September 20, 2011
These rings came in so handy in keeping track of a large group of friends I was out with. I knew where everyone was and it really helped making sure nobody got lost.

They're fun!
on December 17, 2010
These thing aren't the best quality but they work. My niece loves them. I give her one every time I see her and she wears it around like she's somebody :D (she's almost 4) I wouldn't recomend them for anyone younger as it's a real choking hazard. They work for about 6 to 12 hours. I'd say they are worth the $1.25 but not much more.
on October 25, 2014
I ordered these for my daughter's birthday party. I will not order these again. They appeared ok, right out of the package. However, after only a few minutes of play, the light holder inside the ring came loose and moved around so much it was hard to find the on/off button. My daughter put her ring on one of her princess dolls before she went to bed that night. The next morning, when she removed the ring from the doll, the doll had a permanent purple stain where the ring had been. She was very upset!
on March 27, 2012
I LOVE THESE RINGS!! I bought 2 boxes and all of them worked! The band part of the ring seems a little thin so we'll see if any of them break, but so excited to use these at the musical festivals this summer! Great way to keep track of a large group of friends and a cheap, fun party favor. Definitely recommend this product!
on December 1, 2012
Blinking lights are always fun, but as expected some were dead on arrival. 2 were dead. 2 were really dim. Though I knew these were cheap rings... I didn't remember anyone mentioning that they smell. The rings are made of a mushy gel-like rubber which smells of chemicals. So if you are buying these for kids, and are wary of items made in china that have a noticeable chemical smell to them, I'd stay away from this set.
on March 27, 2012
For less than 7 bucks these are really fun. They are actually made from stretchable rubber/gel and are larger than I was expecting. The colors are really vibrant, even without the lights flashing. The light function turns off and on easily. I can't speak to their longevity as I haven't left one on for an extended time period yet, but from what I can tell these are a great bang for you buck.
on March 14, 2013
We bought these as party favors to give out at my son's Bar Mitzvah party. They were a huge hit!! I don't know how long they last, but they were really fun. Stretchy so they fit all sized fingers. We'll buy these again.
on April 15, 2011
These are really fun rings for kids parties or adult black light parties. They function well and make a great party favor. I'd get them again.