Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on January 14, 2011
Man I don't know what I would do if Kanye wasn't making music, you know? Who would speak for me and interrupt award shows? This song is awesome, especially the way he samples other people's stuff and passes it off as his own? Man I do the same thing every time I "borrow" my neighbor's bicycle. Truly the VOICE OF THIS GENERATION!
on February 4, 2013
Initially I didn't like this song. A jazz artist by the name of reggie hines did a rendition of this track a couple of times and ive liked it ever since.
on November 27, 2010
I love Kanye the artist, not that big a fan of Kanye the person. Flashing Lights is the perfect tune for a late night drive on a clear night out in the city.
on July 11, 2016
A great song that I heard during basketball season. A song that was used during UK's season and I thought WOW. I am not really a fan of Kayne West that much, but he hit this one out of the park.
on January 24, 2016
Until I heard the NBA on ABC 'Saturday Primetime' commercial I forgot I already had this track on one of Kanye's CDs. Flashing Lights is catchy.
on October 7, 2015
Great
on October 21, 2014
: )
on April 18, 2008
HOT - check out his homie Devin the Dude Smoke Sessions, Vol. 1- track 3 getting high is something to smoke to - whoah - this is the first album since Rapalot Days and the first album of Devin's to hit the Billboard Charts - Congrats