5.0 out of 5 stars Laser and Light Mount of Some Account
Published on August 24, 2008 by Jerry H. Bond

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok.
Published on August 9, 2012 by Sargent 57

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ok., August 9, 2012
This review is from: HiMart Flashlight and Laser Sight Mount with Barrel Adapter (Misc.)
Got this and went to put it on my gun. The first thing I noted was there was no rubber or pading on the part that goes around the barrel. (Part with long screws) The next thing I noted was that it will not fit on the tube and that you had to mount it on the barrel. Now that I got that out of the way I am going to tell you how I got around all this. First I put the 1" flashlight part on the tube. It fit great and had rubber padding in it to keep from messing up your gun finish. Next I put some rubber grip tape on the flashlight where I mounted it in the adapter.(You can buy the grip tape at Walmart in the sporting goods department.) By doing this you keep the flashlight from moving and messing up the finish on your light. After doing it this way it all works great. For the money and a cheap way to mount a light on your shot gun it's worth the money spent. Just don't think your getting a great tactical setup. If all you want is away to put a light on your gun for around the house, then this will work great for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Laser and Light Mount of Some Account, August 24, 2008
This is a simple item that does exactly what it is supposed to do - and does it well - and it is not all that expensive. I received excellent service from LG Outdoors. After one full year of use, I'm still satisfied. Keep in mind, the flashlight holder is made for the small, powerful, tactical lights like Surefire, but there are many brands that will fit. It is not made for the old D-cell clunkers.

3.0 out of 5 stars Some Modification Required for Rifles, September 20, 2012
For anyone wondering how long those screws are in the picture... yes, they hit the base of the flashlight mount and must be trimmed or replaced for a rifle barrel. Bought it for a pellet gun and for the price I'm not complaining. Does work with a 1" Maglite XL Series flashlight.

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth the money however;, February 15, 2013
This item does not fit the mag tube on my Mossberg 500 so I had to mount it on the barrel and I hope it won't get in the way of the heat shield that I ordered on 2/15/13. I also had to go to my local hardware store to buy some longer mounting screws to get my flashlight to fit, but my flashlight is a touch bigger that 1" wide so that's no big deal. Be prepared to modify the mounting set up but I believe the product will preform as advertised. It's okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flashlight and Laser sight mount w/barrel adapter, November 13, 2013
I used this mount for a tactical flashlight and it fit perfectly, just between the gas tube and the forearm on my AK.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit railling., November 10, 2012
The mid bump from the middle screw is too high and will not fit on any rail. Do not buy. That last picture seen with the f-light mounted on a picatinny rail is a lie.

5.0 out of 5 stars Execelent, November 8, 2013
Very cheap and does what it is meant to. Mounted on my 20 gauge shotgun, fits on the barrel. It has held up good so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's decent, February 13, 2013
It does not fail at it's intended purpose, however, it's bulky and not very easy on the eyes. It gets the job done. I plan on finding one that is more compact.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME, February 12, 2013
I had this laser that was smaller than and inch so it couldn't fit into a normal 1-inch flashlight/laser mount....so I had already attached a flashlight, then i put the ring part onto the flashlight, and the laser into the clamp part, It works great! the laser doesn't move around at all unless you don't have the rings tight enough, I love it! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars works well for a tac light, no movement or loosening from use, March 23, 2014
I've had this mounted with a tac light for 5 range trips. So far it hasn't loosened any or migrated up or down the barrel of my 12 gauge. It works very well and was cheaper than the rest

Flashlight and Laser Sight Mount with Barrel Adapter.
$19.95 $4.09