Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: UltraFire 7w 300lm Mini Cree Led Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

12,474
Design: Flashlight Only|Change
Price:$5.98+ Free shipping (Addon item)

TOP 500 REVIEWERon August 25, 2013
With all the complaints about varying products and 1-mode versus 3-mode switches, I decided to trawl through 100+ comments looking for sellers specifically named, and also directly contacted a few of them myself.

----------------

Seller names with a * next to them are ones I got a conclusive e-mail response from.

2014/Apr/29

HappyMart
MECO

3-MODE:

Dealextreme4u* - (Ultrafire)
Suyuca* - (can't tail stand)
Blue Top* - (Ultrafire)
new goldengulf* - (no voltage regulator)
Uhope* - (clones)

BBQBuy
Coutlet

----------------

SELLERS:
You might prefer a US based seller (may only cost 50¢ more), so that you get the product in a week instead of a month, and fast returns if there are problems. Be sure to take a good look at seller ratings before buying, and post negative seller feedback if you are treated badly... Some of the cheapest sellers have only 50-60% positive rating, while it is normal to see 90% positive.

1-MODE VS. 3-MODE:
The cheapest sellers are typically offering the 1-mode light, so expect to pay a bit more for a 3-mode. You should also realize that 3-mode isn't always a good thing... Several reviewers have complained that they don't like the extra complexity and confusing (memory) behavior, so consider your needs carefully. As bright as this is, I insist on 3-mode so I can dim the light (about 40 lumens), and get several times longer battery life. The combination of high/low and flood/spot very effectively covers the full range of flashlight usage scenarios. I do wish LOW was the first mode in the cycle... you can't un-blind yourself after the fact. And I'd like an even-lower brightness mode, ~5 lumens.

BATTERY/RUN-TIME:
It is a waste to buy 14500 Li-Ion batteries... Most of them cost ~$4/each, and have just 10% more power (Volt*Amp/Hours) than a $2/each LSD NiMH rechargeable, which withstands much more use and abuse (and Li-Ions are notorious for vastly exaggerated specs). Contrary to some other reviews here, I've seen absolutely NO difference in light output whether my lights are driven by 1.5V or 3.6V, so the regulator is doing a superb job. Although a hot-off-the-charger Li-Ion battery, briefly at ~4.2 volts might over-drive the LED for a small increase. If weight was critical, I would prefer disposable Lithium AAs to Li-Ions. Also, a single AA is much cheaper, smaller, and more convenient than 3xAAAs, yet both provide nearly the same amount of power. In a pinch, this flashlight even runs reliably on a single AAA battery without modification. So this unit is superior to most other (18650) small flashlights.

On a single Tenergy Centura LSD AA NiMH Battery, I get 1.5 hours of run-time on HIGH before the light dims. I expect "strobe" mode to get double that. LOW mode lasts about 4.5 hours before the voltage presumably drops too low and the regulator suddenly shuts-off the light entirely. I measured a current of approx 1.7A@1.3V on HIGH, and 0.5A@1.3V on LOW. With a 13¢ "Super Heavy Duty" AA battery, I got about half the run-time, which is decent and useful in emergencies (but starts to dim sooner than NiMH). With a battery extension tube converting this to 2xAAs, on HIGH I get 4 hours of run-time, a 33% improvement.

CLONES:
Most 3-mode sellers are offering cheap clones of the 150 lumen Ultrafire SK68, which is itself a very similar clone of the 120 lumen Sipik SK68 which a few people have also received. You may be interested to know that the Sipik was itself originally a MUCH cheaper clone (using a different battery) of the old 220 lumen Nitecore Extreme

The wide array of blank/unbranded SK68 clones sold here can be different than their Ultrafire cousins... A few have a different thread diameter and the button protruding from the tail-cap so they *can't tail-stand*. Meanwhile it seems most lack proper voltage regulation ("buck"), so they're 2.5X as bright with a Li-Ion battery, or 2X as bright with 2xAAs using an extension tube, and may burn out the LED quickly on the higher voltage. The design and build quality of the clones is never quite as good as the Ultrafires, but they're decent lights, and typically still well-worth the price. I'd stick with Ultrafire branded lights for any critically important usage, like camping/hiking, myself.

SUMMARY:
This is nearly the PERFECT small flashlight. I always carry one in my back pocket, next to my wallet... I rarely notice it and I've always got a great flashlight with me when I need it. With an extension tube, it can fill the role of a MEDIUM sized flashlight as well. With the belt-clip turned backwards, it can clip on a hat for a hands-free headlamp. The high/low modes and flood/spot zoom lens means you get the exact lighting you want for nearly any purpose. And it makes a great lantern/whole-room light if you unscrew and remove the lens entirely (equivalent to a 15W bulb). Ultrafire rates this "SK68" light as 150 lumens, not 300lm as listed here, and it's pretty evenly matched with my 190 lumen Dorcy CyberLight. I just wish I could find a large 2xD flashlight with all these same features, other than the discontinued Small Sun ZY-A601.

WISHLIST:
- The belt clip should be turned the other way around (or just drill a second set of screw holes near the head, so customers can choose). That would allow clipping to a hat or similar for hands-free headlamp use (without needing an extension tube). It would allow quick mounting under a car hood as a work-light, and more.
- An even lower ~5 lumen brightness mode would be great for preserving night-vision, up-close work, or indoor use, and would allow a single AA to run your light non-stop for 48 hours. I've resorted to also carrying around those $2 1xAA "3W Police" LED lights as well.
- Lowest mode first when turning-on the flashlight would be best, then cycle through higher modes as needed. Alternatively, a memory or a switch to set (and keep) the preferred initial mode might make everyone happy.
- An inexpensive pack of colored lenses seems like a common request. I believe most people want: Red, Amber, Green, Blue.
- Sold together with an extension tube would be a great option, like the Ultrafire C3 usually is. There's a big market for 2xAA mini-maglites, so I'm not the only one who would like the option of that larger form-factor.

ACCESSORIES:
This flashlight makes a great bicycle light, either front or rear (with addition of a red lens). Bright, durable, good battery life, and high/low. It fits quite nicely into this inexpensive and highly adjustable bicycle mount:

Bicycle Bike Flashlight LED Torch Mount Holder 360° rotation Cycling Clip Clamp

For longer battery life and/or more brightness, you can find extension tubes for (most of) these lights here on Amazon thanks to their compatibility with "3W Police" lights:

3W White LED 2 AA Handy Camping Flashlight Torch
3W White LED 2 AA Handy Camping Night Light Bulb Flashlight Torch for Camping Cycling Outdors

And for convenient, hands-free use (with or without an extension tube), these lights can be attached to inexpensive headbands, for conversion into powerful and flexible headlights:

Headband for Turbo or Rescue (NOTE: Requires some plastic-cutting modifications for SK68s)
* ASIN: B007TWU7SM - Klarus Headband for P Series, ST, NT Series and Tactical EDC Series Flashlights, Tan HEADBAND
* ASIN: B00SV4171S - Souked SKILHUNT HB1 Adjustable Detachable Flashlight Headband
* ASIN: B00U12Q35S - Kingneonlux flashlight headband for 22-30mm flashlight.black version
* ASIN: B00OBEM8OM - Nitecore HB02 Gen 2 Headband Multi-Flashlight Headlamp High Quality Strap System, Blue/Yellow

NOTE: For some crazy reason, Amazon is not allowing me to include this many product links in my review. Search for the ASIN to go to each.

If you have any information to add, particularly if you believe my list is inaccurate, feel free to leave a comment below. I can update it with new information as it becomes available.
169169 comments| 3,147 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 16, 2012
The reason for the variation in the reviews, is because they are shipping different product at different times, likely all Cree Quality Control rejects. I made orders of 3, 5 and 7 flashlights in sequence. The order of 3 was great and resulted in my decision to make the two subsequent orders. The order of 5 were labeled Sipik and mostly junk, the order of 7 was unlabeled but acceptable. Attempts to return the items resulted in a run around of e-mail, sending pictures, and unloading the cost to ship and risk of loss back to me.

I would also like to know if Happy Electronics, Lucky Electronics, BBQbuy and BestDeal777 are all the same company. They all were involved in some way in the 3 orders when I thought I was dealing with one company.

The product switching is clearly deceptive marketing and unethical, as well as unfair to other vendors. I won't be buying anything shipping directly from China. Amazon credibility and good name also suffers from such practicesl.
104104 comments| 3,722 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 28, 2012
Hello all,

Just a quick review and a bit of instruction that I've discovered to work on my 3 flashlights.

For the money, I am very happy with this little gem of a light. It is small and it uses a commonly found battery. Run time may be suspect for some, but for infrequent to moderate use it's wonderful. For a small carry torch it does whatever you would need to do with it. I use it all the time to get through the dark parts of my basement or toolbox at night on the wide angle beam and for spotting the animals and neighborhood kids causing trouble in our yards with the focused beam.

A lot of people have posted about issues they are having with their lights having either 'on/off mode' or 'high/low/strobe modes' using the switch on the back, but not both. I can say that all three of these torches I purchased have had all of these modes depending on how you use the button and the period in between 'on' or 'off' cycles. I discovered this by accident on my first flashlight which was lost in a motorcycle accident. I ordered two next time because I missed it so much. Of my entire ordeal from the accident the one thing I was most sore about was losing that little flashlight. When the next two arrived the first thing I did was cycle through all of the modes to make sure my last one wasn't a fluke. It wasn't. These two worked exactly the same way. It would have probably helped if the manufacturer had placed some type of instructions for this in the box, but none of mine arrived with anything but the bubble wrapped light inside a plain white box. I assume you all received the same.

Here is what I've discovered:

On/Off Mode (high brightness only):
Click once to turn it on - it will always be on the brightest setting if it has sat for a while - Click once again to turn it off.
Let it sit for 3 seconds or so and you can repeat the above with the exact same result every time.

High/Low/Strobe Mode:
Click once to turn it on - this will be High brightness - click it again twice within a second of the first click - this will be Low brightness - click it again twice within a second of the previous click - this will be a strobe at high brightness - click it again to turn it off. Let it sit in the off mode for 3 seconds after any of these modes and it will return to the On/Off mode with full brightness next time you turn it on.

You can also turn it on at full brightness and depress the switch only partially to cycle through the High/Low/Strobe modes without turning the light off between modes.

I will try to attach a video to show this. I've never done this before so it may not work (which is why I offered the written instructions above). In the video it may be difficult to recognize the brightness modes, but you'll believe me after you try it yourself.

In conclusion, I think wherever you buy this light it is very much worth it for the price. I think it will make a very practical and useful gift on the cheap that almost anyone will be happy to have. Even if they just keep it in a glove box, in an emergency kit in the trunk/boot, in a saddle bag of their motorcycle, in a back pack or whatever, they will be happy to have it when they need it. The light uses readily available AA batteries and is super easy to use (once you know how to work the magic button on the back).

I hope this review/demo has been helpful.

Chuck

Edit on 14 Aug 2013:
It seems there is no way of telling which model flashlight you are going to get when you order. I've order from this vendor at least twice and have gotten flashlights with 3 modes and flashlights with on/off. On mine I notice the flashlights with the on/off only mode the orange button is smooth and shiny. On the ones with 3 modes the button is dull/matte orange and has a very slight texture to it. So it seems it is a coin toss whether you get the 3 mode or the on/off mode flashlights. I wish I had any better info on this and how to ensure you get the one you want. I typically use the full bright only mode on all of them so on/off works for me, but I have used the med light once or twice in situations where I planned to have the light on for a bit longer than usual (I took a shower when the power went out by setting this thing on the corner of my vanity on medium light and flooding light on the ceiling). Good luck.
8989 comments| 1,463 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 6, 2012
So a friend of mine and I ordered this lamp (separately) from the same vendor (Lucky Electronics). His order arrived on time (aprox. 20 days later) but mine never arrived so they had to re send my order which the second time around arrived aprox. 20 days after the e-mail exchange.

Now, you would believe that since it was from the same vendor our flashlights would be identical, but that is not so. Both are single mode type and somehow look identical but upon closer inspection you can see the difference in construction and quality (see pics).

My friends flashlight has a brand label SIPIK SK68-3W 1AA on one side, the color is an opaque black, the ridges on the end cap are very well defined. The on/off switched is rounded and there is a cone shaped aluminum reflector under the lens (wish I could find a way to open the lens so I could clean the reflector though).
The difference in mine is that there is no brand label on either side, the color is a shiny black, the ridges on the endcap seem worn off. The on/off switch is angled and there is no cone shaped reflector just a tube leading to the lens. Even the LEDs look different.
Yes they both emit a powerful beam, but you can still notice that one is brighter and more defined than the other. All this
makes me feel that my friend received an original flashlight and that I was sent an imitation after the original order was
lost.

Anyway, for the price it's not worth going through the hassle of returning it. Still looks and feels like a good lamp, better than other bargain lamps I see advertised locally. Guess I just should have ordered from a US distributor.

Will update if anything on my flashlight (or my fiends) changes.

Please see pics included.
review image review image review image review image review image review image
22 comments| 199 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 24, 2012
I bought 2 of these from BBQbuy (Sold by Gadget Sweden LLC), they are two DIFFERENT lights. One has the Cree Ultra Fire label while the other has no labeling. The one with the Cree labeling has the 3 mode functionality while the other only has on or off. I was not expecting a great light, however I was expecting to get what I paid for and that is two of the SAME product.
review image review image review image
22 comments| 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 12, 2012
Having noted all the positive reviews about these flashlights, I ordered two lights as well is the recommended battery and charger. I was happy to receive the lights much sooner than the five week estimated shipping time. Both of the lights I received were labeled Cree, Ultra fire, and I must say the case design is excellent, very strong, and a really nice design,it even has a very nice clip on it which is very solid and should secure the light to your belt with no problems.

I bought the lights to use while walking my dog and night, so I charged up the batteries and took my dog for a walk using one of my nice new lights, we were out for about 30 min. and I marveled at how bright the beam was and how easily adjustable it was. We were out for about a half an hour or so, I walked my dog second time that evening, and again the light performed very well, I was very impressed with it. I was so impressed that I gave one of the lights to my sister telling her how great it was, it was light and easy to handle when you're walking a dog at night and trying to keep up with his leash and the light.

At this point I'd use my light a total of about an hour so the next night I took my dog out for a walk with my brand-new light, after about 10 min. my light just shut off,pushing the on off switch did not produce any results. I thought this might be because the battery was dead, I changed the battery and I had light again,but, after about 10 min. the lights shut off again, and unfortunately this happens every time I try to use the light now, with fresh batteries or any beam focus settings that I use. While my light just goes off with no warning the one I gave my sister will dim, and then shuts itself off after just a few minutes of operation.

I'm not sure if anyone else is experiencing these problems, even for an inexpensive product, given all the stellar reviews, it should have performed better than it has.I would've returned both of them if the return wasn't such a problem, as it is I guess I'll use it as a paper weight. If you're looking for a light that only works for a few minutes and then leave you in the dark I would highly recommend this product. Given the fact that I purchased two and they both do the same thing, avoid these lights at all cost, spend a few dollars more and get something reliable.
1717 comments| 380 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 25, 2014
The first time I ordered this product I received 20 well functioning Cree lamps sold by (HFHF Inc.). I ordered another 20 lamps for guys in my fishing club. When the package arrived from (huhushop) I received 20 non-adjustable mini flashlights (not Cree as advertised) in fact they were a bit longer, silver not black and it cannot be focused at all. I complained to the HUHU Company and was first offered a $15.00 refund and was told that shipping them back to China would cost a lot. I declined their offer and once again they came back to me with a $30.00 refund offer. After realizing that shipping them back to China would cost too much money I decided to take the loss and accept their offer rather than spend even more money. So now I am stuck with 20 mini flashlights that are not what I ordered and I will probably end up giving them away. I will end up losing about $45.00.
The huhushop apologized and stated to me : "I had issued the 30$ refund. Please check your payment account later. Sorry about the problem, I had deleted the product list once we found the problem. We will be more careful. Thanks for your advice. Best wishes to you! huhushop."

Amazon need to wake up to these negative posts and do something about false advertising by thrid party sellers! This was an example of Bait and Switch! So buyer beware.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 15, 2012
This is one of my two favorite lights ever. It's small, it uses a single AA NiMH battery, it's very focusable, and it pumps out more light than any other flashlight I've ever seen. As far as I can tell, it's the brightest AA light available today. In fog or smoke, it's like having a light saber. In a pinch, it can even substitute for a car headlight, though it's a weak substitute (real LED headlights start at 10W, while this one can only safely handle 4W).

I call mine The Eye of Sauron... at least, until I get a brighter light someday.

I got two of these (actually, more... see update below) -- one from Eforcity for $9 and one from BestDeal777 for $6. Eforcity shipped in 6 days; BestDeal777 shipped in 11 days. The brightness appears to be the same on both, but the BestDeal777 one has 3 modes (bright, medium, flashing) while the Eforcity only has on/off. The BestDeal777 light has branding ("CREE" on one side, "HWA/WYS UltraFire" on the other), while the Eforcity light is blank. The BestDeal777 also has an O-ring on the tail cap, slightly clearer optics, and a slightly more recessed button. The Eforcity one is better for long-distance signalling, since a half-press simply turns the light off instead of changing modes. I don't know if these differences are consistent or if it's just luck of the draw.

For comparison, I also got two other types of lights at the same time. The first was a iTP A3 EOS 96 Lumen Flashlight which is keychain-sized and uses a single AAA battery. That little light is awesome (and is my other favorite light), but is nowhere near as bright as this light. The iTP's 'bright' setting is similar to the 'low' setting on this light.

The other one I compared against was a CREE Q5 LED Flashlight Torch, which was a bit disappointing. It is nice in that it has both high and low settings, but even the high setting (~80 lumens?) pales in comparison to this light (200+ lumens). Also, the light on this page focuses wider than the other light *and* just as narrow. So, this light is smaller, much brighter, has a wider beam focus range, and uses only one battery (instead of three). Both were about $6 when I last checked.

This light also works well as a bike headlight, when attached via a mount such as this one. However, it may be bright enough to blind other bikers, so please keep that in mind if you're in a busy area and use the low brightness setting.

The narrow beam focus throws light pretty far, and would be great for pizza drivers (for finding addresses) and anyone else who needs to see things from up to a few hundred feet away.

Pro:

- Small and attractive.
- Freaking bright. 200+ lumens on a single NiMH AA, at a conservative estimate.
- Has high and medium settings, if you get it from the right vendor. The modes are ~200+ lumens and ~80 lumens, roughly, with an Energizer NiMH AA rechargeable battery.
- Focuses pretty wide and narrow. (wider than and just as narrow as the "2000X zoom" flashlight I got)
- Uses a single AA battery.
- Can tail-stand to light a room.
- The light color is cool white, probably around 6300K, slightly blue at the center and slightly yellow at the edge. Has rainbow-colored halos outside the main beam.
- Has (small) lanyard holes which don't interfere with standing on its back end.
- Fits in a bike light mount for use as a headlight.
- Mode resets to 'bright' after being off for a few seconds.

Con:

- May not be dimmable, depending perhaps on which vendor you buy from.
- Belt clip is so tight and stiff that it's hard to use, and may damage fabric.
- It's neat being able to see an image of the LED (complete with wire traces) on the tightest beam focus, but it makes the light uneven and distracts from seeing whatever the light is shining at. Zoom out slightly to avoid this.
- Gets warm when left on for a while; might impact the LED life span (especially if using a Li-Ion 14500 battery).
- Not waterproof at all when the clip is removed, since the clip screw holes go all the way into the battery chamber.

I may have to bulk-order these soon, since most of the people I showed it to want one.

Update 2012-10-04:

I just received 8 more of these lights from BestDeal777, to give to friends as gifts. They arrived 16 days after I ordered.

The new lights have some differences from either of the two I received before. They are very similar to the first one I got from BestDeal777, with three modes, but with the following differences:

- They focus tighter at the narrow end, producing a smaller, brighter spotlight.
- The lens seems clearer, and looks different from the front. The projected beam is almost identical though.
- The focus mechanism moves more slowly and smoothly instead of the quick, grinding feeling of the previous lights. The focus piece also moves about 2mm farther forward.
- The screws seem to be steel (silver color) instead of brass (gold color).
- The button sticks out more, so when the lights tail-stand they are not as stable.
- The crenelated head piece has thinner metal, or may simply be formed thinner at the front edge. It seems slightly sharper too.
- The lens is not glued to the front of the light; it can easily be taken out. It's still tight enough not to move or rattle though.
- No "O" ring in the front section of the light; only the back.
- The branding is slightly different -- brighter, in a different font, and it says "CREE Q5" instead of just "CREE".
- The belt clip is slightly less stiff, which is good since the stiffer ones were difficult to use.

All the new lights have three modes -- high, medium, and flashing. All appear to be the same brightness, too. However, the lenses on the new lights are not interchangeable with the older lights -- they fit, but do not focus properly when swapped.

The new items also had some minor differences from each other:

- Some light bodies needed to be tightened before the body was fully solid.
- Some lights can focus slightly *past* the point of throwing a clear image of the LED.
- Some lights are slightly more blue when focused, or have slightly more or less smooth beam patterns in flood mode.
- One of the 16 clip screws was stripped (2 screws per light, 8 lights, so one clip was only half-secured).

So, I've now received three different variations of this light in three different orders. YMMV, but BestDeal777 provided good versions both times.

Update 2012-10-10:

I did a bit of research and the LED in this light appears to be a Cree XR-E Cool White. It's probably a Q5 bin, since that was the most popular one and the branding says so. Anyway, a Cree QR-E Q5 is rated to go up to 233-251 lumens at 4 watts. Another reviewer tested a few types of batteries with this light and found that it draws 1.4W to 3W on AA batteries and up to 7.4W with Li-Ion 14500 batteries.

So, a good AA battery will run this light at up to 251 lumens, at the light's highest rated capacity. A Li-Ion battery will overdrive the light at up to 7.4W and ~300 lumens, which is likely to significantly shorten the LED's life span.

To identify the LED in your light, compare it to the images here: flashlightwiki.com/Cree
The specs for an XR-E are on Cree's web site: cree.com/led-components-and-modules/products/xlamp/discrete-directional/xlamp-xre
The easiest way to verify the LED model is to zoom to the narrowest setting and look at the image it throws. It should be a square with two corners cut out, and three boxes inside the square.
review image review image
1010 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2015
Hello all potential buyers of this flashlight. I am going to doing a compassion to another flashlight I bought at Dicks Sporting Goods.

The first flashlight you see there is the RoughtNeck led flashlight by Rayovac (On the right). It has the modes ;Low, High, and Strobe. It has a battery life of about 2 hours on high and 4.3 hour on low. With a range of about 140m on high and 100m on low. The max lumens is about 220. It took about .5 second to delivery seeing I bought it at the store

The second flash light there is the Mini Cree Led Flashlight by Ultrafire (On the left). This is a nifty little flashlight having three settings ;Low, High, and Stealth. It has about 1.5 mill of battery life on any setting. With a range of about 5 miles on any setting. The max lumen is about the surface of the sun. I would recommend anyone who was building an invisible death-ray. It will take about 5 years for delivery and need a nuclear reactor to power. Total cost was about $3.00 pretty dang cheap.

The thing is I never actual got my flashlight and I can no longer track the package. The company does not reply to emails but some how they check every single review.

So there you have this wonderful Mini Cree Led Flashlight sold by Ultrafire and delieved by Deal 360z
review image review image
44 comments| 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 19, 2013
Waited for 3+ weeks for it to arrive from China. Kind of cheap inside where the lens is (there is something wobbling around inside). However, I like it, because if you set the flashlight to largest setting, it jams that loose peace and it becomes a pretty solid light. You can install it on a shotgun and it will be very good, bright and super cheap tactical looking gun light.