4.0 out of 5 stars Where are the missing episodes???
I am so angry!! Why does the DVD set only contain 13 of the 24 episodes. I feel totally ripped off!!!
Published on May 17, 2012 by McClaikl

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT the full season
Amazon should include "ONLY 13 Episodes" in the description!! WHERE ARE ALL THE EPISODES????? Love the show but very disappointed 11 episodes are not included! Flashpoint will end with season 5. The question is will it be packaged as the true season 5 or...
Published on May 24, 2012 by jtk

4.0 out of 5 stars Where are the missing episodes???, May 17, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars NOT the full season, May 24, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Not ALL EPISODES on DISCS, May 19, 2012
K4AIC (Cincinnati, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
My aunt got this today and she is MAD MAD MAD! The 3 discs do NOT have all episodes on them. The ones that are missing are the ones she really wanted to watch, which were the last episodes of the season. The same thing happened with season 2 where some of the episodes ended up on the season 3 disc. I know this is NOT an Amazon thing, but it is the company choosing to break up the season just so you have to buy the next season, which means more money.

If there is a way to get ALL the season 4 episodes please advise because this is completely dumb. Amazon should have included PARTIAL season in the title or text because it is misleading and now I have to probably buy the episodes individually for my aunt. So yea thanks company for taking advantage of your customers.

3.0 out of 5 stars COMPLETE SEASONS AVAILABLE, August 29, 2012
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
Go to Amazon.CA (not .com, this is Canadian Amazon). All of their seasons are complete as originally produced by CTV. Buy only DVDs with "CTV" imprinted on the lower right corner of the case.
CTV will not be releasing Season 4 until October, but it will be complete with all episodes.
By the way, postage to the US is expensive for just one dvd (apparently Canada PO just recently raised its rates substantially) -- it'll cost almost $10 for just one dvd, but additional purchases are at a much lower rate. My suggestion is to wait for CTV to release Season 4 in October, and at that time order all your missing Flashpoint (and whatever else you want) in a single order. I've already purchased CTV Season 2 (a seller on eBay with both US & Canada shipping locations, free s/h). I will wait to order 1,3,and 4 at one time, with projected postage to be around $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Order through amazon Canada, January 21, 2013
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
If you order it through the amazon.ca website (for Canada) you will get the complete sets for about the same price. You just have to wait a little longer to get it. For seasons 1-3 it is says complete and for season four check the reviews just to be safe. This is how I have been ordering it and I am very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love love LOVE this show!!!!!!, May 4, 2012
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
This show is perfect! I bought this whole season on that program that rhymes with pie-tunes. I am can't wait until this comes out on DVD and then I will own all the seasons (1-4) on DVD! A+++ Rating! I am so sad they are canceling the show after its 5th season! Flashpoint Team One! Keep the Peace!

1.0 out of 5 stars All episodes not included on this disc!!, May 23, 2012
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
I absolutely love Flashpoint and pre-ordered season 4 because I missed some of the episodes when they switched to ION TV. If I had known that not all the episodes were on here, I wouldn't have ever ordered it. Too bad you don't see a list of episodes until you open it! Such a joke!

1.0 out of 5 stars 4th season, 3rd season, June 6, 2012
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
I purchased the CTV version (as opposed to the CBS) season 3 recently, the outside of the package said "complete" 3rd season, this came from Canada, but there are only 13 episodes on it as well. It used to be that you would get the entire season from amazon.ca, but it just arrived and unless there were only 13 episodes for season 3, CTV's version is also only putting out half the season. I don't get the show any other way now. CBS only showed a few of the episodes, and now that it's on ION, I don't get to see it at all. Stinks that we're only getting partial seasons from the distributor. I also would love to see the entire season. I won't even bother with season 4 if I'm only going to get half the season.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this set!, June 3, 2013
Garth R. Mailman (Oakville, Ontario) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
I have delayed writing this review to let my pique cool somewhat. Flashpoint is a Canadian production which makes no attempt to disguise the fact that it is shot in Toronto.

Season 4 has 18 episodes but the three disks in this set marketed on Amazon.com in the US has only 13 episodes 6 of which are repeats from Season 3. This means the buyer is being cheated out of 11 of the 18 episodes. Calling this the Complete Season 4 is dishonest and frankly a rip-off.

I'd like a refund and I would encourage anyone really interested to attempt to obtain the Canadian Version which actually has the complete set.

1.0 out of 5 stars So very disappointed!!, August 1, 2012
This review is from: Flashpoint: Season 4 (DVD)
I ordered seasons 1 through 4, or so I thought. I should have read these comments first. Oh I would have still bought the series, just through a Canadian source. I am disappointed Amazon did not make us aware all the episodes were not available to US shoppers so we could have decided made an informed decision to purchase "now", or at a later time when season 5 became available. They should at least sell the missing episodes separately! I 'd buy!! Really disappointed in Amazon. I expected better.

Flashpoint: Season 4
Flashpoint: Season 4 by Flashpoint (DVD - 2012)
$39.98 $20.72