Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on August 24, 2012
I love this series! I ordered the four-season pack all at once, something I don't usually do for television shows. Unfortunately, the Season 4 DVD only has about 1/2 the episodes as were done in the season. It leaves off at "Shockwave". There are about 10-13 more episodes after Shockwave in the series. I hope there will be another DVD to account for the missing episodes, which were initially aired in late 2011. That might account for them not being on the DVD...

I haven't compared the other three DVDs yet against the episodes list. Once I do, I'll update here to indicate if the earlier DVDs have all the episodes. I know that people who like the show want all the episodes on the DVDs.

Other than that, the episodes are laid out in the US air order, which is slightly different than the original air date in Canada. Aside from the storyline between Ed and Sophie regarding her pregnancy it's not an issue and viewers won't get confused.

UPDATE: All episodes from Seasons 1-3 are present. Only the first seven episodes of Season 4 are included.
11 comment18 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2012
I don't have cable or satellite so I don't see anything when it airs. I see everything on reruns at night when I'm at work. As you can imagine I don't see anything in order which is why I buy the DVDs when they are released. Point being until I started reading the reviews for Flashpoint I didn't realize there were episodes missing from the 4 seasons of the show I purchased. I really like the show and think the characters are wonderful and story lines are excellent. I'm hoping Amazon (in conjunction with the company that released these DVDs) are going to re-release the complete season (or at least put the missing episodes on a separate DVD) and make it available at a reasonable price (free would be good). We're counting on you, Amazon, to make this right.
55 comments19 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 6, 2013
Season Four is not complete! I love this show, but I am pretty disappointed that this set did not make it clear that we were only getting the first 13 episodes of season 4. In this, I feel cheated. Whether the choice of the DVD creator or Amazon, as the seller, Amazon had a responsibility to make it clear that this was NOT the full four seasons. I paid for Seasons 1-4, not seasons 1-3.5.
on April 16, 2013
My wife and I are big "Flashpoint" fans, and having these to watch is terrific. "Flashpoint" features great ensemble acting, the story lines are tight and believable, and there's no embarrassing sex scenes and stuff like that, which I've always disliked watching. Awesome show and Christian-safe. NOTE: We ordered season 5 quite a few weeks ago and are planning to investigate. Could be they're not available yet.
on March 10, 2013
I love the series. Unfortunately due to my early work schedule and the show airing very late night I am not able to watch it. This show is filmed in Toronto Canada (my native home) and I enjoy seeing the landmarks and places I have been throughout the city.

If you love cop shows you will love these series. I can't wait for the 5th season to come out so I can buy it also.
on September 10, 2012
Flashpoint was a program introduced to me by my mother after its third season. Naturally, when I got hooked on it I had to make sure I went back to the beginning to find out how it all began. Boy, am i glad that I did! Now, my best friend is getting into it, too, so I'm getting another set for her for Christmas!!! Give it a watch yourself and find out how good a television show can STILL be!!
on March 22, 2013
If you dont have 1-4 of Flashpoint get it. There is only so many that they have on replays on TV. This is awesome from start to finish! Well worth the price. Now to wait for Season 5 to be released! I still need to get that one! DAMN SHAME IT WAS THE LAST SEASON!
on April 29, 2013
I have thoroughly enjoyed these four sets...I am checking the mail everyday for the 5th set that I ordered. We can't wait to view the story lines. Thanks for offering the series that we loved so much and can now enjoy anytime of the day.
on September 26, 2012
I truely enjoyed these dvd's, my whole family loved it and wished we can get the rest of the dvd's that were made for this show, I heard there were more seasons that were made and if you have them please give me a chance to buy them.
on December 27, 2012
This is one of my favorite TV series. I found it after it had already been on a couple of years. The cast all fit together so well even when there are minor cast changes. Sorry to see that 2012 will be its last year.