5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement Laces for My Clarks
If you've worn a pair of Clarks chukka boots for long enough, the cotton laces will bust near an eyelet. You could call Clarks and get a free replacement pair, but it will be the same cotton lace that will bust within the next year.

Published 16 months ago by Evan Hall

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't stay tied.
The size is right, and I did want white. I also wanted flat laces because they usually stay tied, wheras the round ones do not. In order for these laces to stay tied I have to use a double bow/knot. I can do that with the round ones! Sorry, but I spent much more money on these, considering shipping & handling, expecting a quality product. It is not.
Published 24 months ago by Nancy W. Bell

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement Laces for My Clarks, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack

These laces were the right light brown color to match the originals, and they are made of synthetic fibers that won't fray as easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing--short shoelaces, April 21, 2012
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
My mother, 94, suffers from dementia and is fixated on how here shoelaces are too long. I found 24-inchers--FINALLY--at this place! Thanks. Add words add words to get to 20--how stupid is that?

2.0 out of 5 stars They don't stay tied., December 2, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good laces, April 6, 2012
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
I purchased these to replace the round laces in my dress shoes. The original round laces were very stiff and would frequently come undone. These flat laces look great and stay tied through the entire day.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great laces for Clarks boots., November 29, 2013
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
These flat dress laces are great. I needed shoe laces to replace the ones that came with my Clarks Desert boots because they always broke. I just received these but I can tell that the material and construction of these laces will last me a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect replacement for original Clarks Desert Boot laces - 27"., August 12, 2014
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
You've searched and searched and maybe you've even stumbled on the one website that supplies the original laces. Personally, I think $13 for a single pair of weak ugly shoe laces is far too much.

I received these shoe laces and was pleasantly surprised that they were not only the perfect size to replace the snapped laces on my Clarks Desert Boots but they were of a higher quality. I did some testing and applied equal forces to my old CDB laces and these and found that these bad boys could withstand a lot more force applied to them.

I'm definitely happy with these and this burgundy color really makes my CDBs stand out and just for 6$. I hope these guys keep selling these laces for a few years.

4.0 out of 5 stars Laces, June 10, 2014
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
Somewhat large for my boots. Good quality though. Thought the color of the lace would be a bit darker, but not a big deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, Durable Laces, May 16, 2014
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
I am on my feet for a good portion of the day, and I found myself in need of some new laces after the ones on my pair of Clark's boots tore.

I was a bit worried about the color matching and the durability of this product, but once these laces arrived, I saw that the colors was pretty close to a match. Furthermore, after having used the laces for a while, I can say that they have held up very well, and don't show any signs of wear.

The only downside to these laces is that they are a bit slippery, so they come untied more frequently than most other laces.

Still, I would recommend this product.

3.0 out of 5 stars too thin for my DC shoes, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
the length is OK but they are too thin to lace them on my dc shoes, so have to buy wider laces

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, March 6, 2014
Nana (Sunflower State) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack
It is hard to find just what you need in shoe laces but these worked for me. The retail stores do not carry much variety.

Flat Dress Shoelaces 2 Pair Pack