Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on July 21, 2013
If you've worn a pair of Clarks chukka boots for long enough, the cotton laces will bust near an eyelet. You could call Clarks and get a free replacement pair, but it will be the same cotton lace that will bust within the next year.

These laces were the right light brown color to match the originals, and they are made of synthetic fibers that won't fray as easily.
on August 12, 2014
You've searched and searched and maybe you've even stumbled on the one website that supplies the original laces. Personally, I think $13 for a single pair of weak ugly shoe laces is far too much.

I received these shoe laces and was pleasantly surprised that they were not only the perfect size to replace the snapped laces on my Clarks Desert Boots but they were of a higher quality. I did some testing and applied equal forces to my old CDB laces and these and found that these bad boys could withstand a lot more force applied to them.

I'm definitely happy with these and this burgundy color really makes my CDBs stand out and just for 6$. I hope these guys keep selling these laces for a few years.
on April 21, 2012
My mother, 94, suffers from dementia and is fixated on how here shoelaces are too long. I found 24-inchers--FINALLY--at this place! Thanks. Add words add words to get to 20--how stupid is that?
on October 8, 2015
I replaced the laces in my two pairs of fall boots with these flat dress laces. I prefer the look of these to the hard, tiny, round laces that come with most women's dress and casual boots. They look great (and stay tied) on both my equestrian-style boots and prairie-look boots. I will say that they are somewhat textured and feel like a poly blend... I wish they were untextured cotton dress laces, which I haven't been able to find for years.
on November 29, 2013
These flat dress laces are great. I needed shoe laces to replace the ones that came with my Clarks Desert boots because they always broke. I just received these but I can tell that the material and construction of these laces will last me a long time.
on May 16, 2014
I am on my feet for a good portion of the day, and I found myself in need of some new laces after the ones on my pair of Clark's boots tore.

I was a bit worried about the color matching and the durability of this product, but once these laces arrived, I saw that the colors was pretty close to a match. Furthermore, after having used the laces for a while, I can say that they have held up very well, and don't show any signs of wear.

The only downside to these laces is that they are a bit slippery, so they come untied more frequently than most other laces.

Still, I would recommend this product.
on February 11, 2014
I'm not a big fan of the dress shoelaces that came with a pair of Cole Hans that I bought. The waxy feel of the old shoelaces looked and felt stiff.

I purchased the light brown shoelaces to contrast with the dark brown shoe. The end product is a great look that people have noticed.

I would highly recommend these products.
on January 21, 2013
I bought these for my mother for Christmas...I know shoelaces as a gift....but they matched the gray of her new Keds and made the laces age appropriate for my 92 year old mother. I'll keep this merchant on my fav list and be buying more laces to replace the broken ones I have on my Keds.
on April 6, 2012
I purchased these to replace the round laces in my dress shoes. The original round laces were very stiff and would frequently come undone. These flat laces look great and stay tied through the entire day.
on December 2, 2012
The size is right, and I did want white. I also wanted flat laces because they usually stay tied, wheras the round ones do not. In order for these laces to stay tied I have to use a double bow/knot. I can do that with the round ones! Sorry, but I spent much more money on these, considering shipping & handling, expecting a quality product. It is not.