Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 8, 2010
Within 1 month, there were two spots that were starting to get wear spots. Within 1.5 months, there were 3 spots and the plastic end came off. So 2 months and in the garbage they go. I work inside in an office and I only wear these shoes every other day so they have not seen any "abuse".

If you want shoe laces to last like the ones that came with your shoes, keep looking -- these are very poor quality. To make it worse, they are expensive and poor quality.
on August 28, 2014
My son just learned how to tie his shoes. We got him his first pair of new lace up shoes for the start of school. The laces they came with were 34 inches and had so little slack, he really struggled with tying them. It was disappointing because he was excited about tying his shoes and then we brought these home and he only wanted to wears his velcro shoes. I ordered these blue laces which matched his shoes perfectly and they were just long enough that he had enough slack to tie them in a double knot and feel comfortable.
on August 8, 2012
I was looking for a shoelace that matched the quality of my original Converse Chuck Taylor tennis shoes and these worked perfectly. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a high quality flat lace.
on October 17, 2010
Don't know why Converse can't ship their high top sneakers with long enough laces, but the 63 inch laces are the perfect replacement pair. Also passed the teen boy standard as he said they were similar to the original's quality.
on November 13, 2015
I purchased these for my nephews shoes and they were exactly what he wanted! They are a nice bright orange. I like the fact that you can pick what size you need for your shoes! The laces that I looked at in stores were all a standard length and would not work and that is why I purchased these laces! They are a good quality material and well worth it! Very Very pleased!
on February 4, 2013
the color is vibrant and it looks to be a quality material. it fits nicely on my shoes, which always come with laces that are too short (you'd think somebody up top would realize that bigger shoes probably require longer laces). But I paired it with green laces form this seller and I have been getting alot of compliments on it. I would definitely recommend it
on March 7, 2016
The laces are fine. I would have preferred them to be about an inch or inch and a half shorter. My remedy was to tie the laces normally and then tie the looped ends again. Tying shoe laces in that fashion help prevent them from coming untied during the day.
on April 13, 2016
These shoelaces were the perfect replacement for the laces that came with my daughter's skechers. Those laces were too short and constantly slipping untied. These laces are the perfect length for a generous bow with a double knot. The bright pink color coordinates nicely with the color of the shoes, and makes her ever so pleased with her footwear.
on May 16, 2016
I used these to replace the laces on my leather Converse shoes. The laces are not the same as the originals, but they fit perfectly fine. They seem to be holding up well overall, but I have noticed them starting to fray a bit on near the top where they run through the eyelets, which is what happened with the laces my shoes came with. I have a feeling this may be a design flaw with the shoes more than a issue with these laces, but it's annoying none the less to see them start to fray within a week of me buying them.
on October 19, 2015
I got these laces to replace the junk ones that came in my daughter's sketchers. The old ones were stiff, hard to tie, and came undone easily even when double knotted. These purple laces are perfect, just what I was looking for. They are easy to tie, and they stay put. When double knotted, they are pretty easy to unknot.