Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 31, 2015
Jeff did an amazing job. My daughter and myself could not help giggling at the words used in the book and what Stanley did on this adventure to help Ying and Yang with their performance in Beijing. The story is fast paced and interesting and we could not stop flipping the pages.
on January 27, 2013
I gave a set of 4 of this books as a gift at Christmas. He had alredy read the first 4. He loves this books. Hed started reading this series a few months ago.Definately met my expections.
on February 2, 2016
This is a book that is fun! My son osbourne loves flat stanley and it keeps him off of the xbox! If your son likes reading flat stanley is the way to go
on January 5, 2013
We bought this because my son is reading the whole series in order. It arrived on time, and in good condition.
on July 30, 2015
Kids read the series for school AR testing and love the story content and are fast reads.
on July 11, 2015
Grandson loves these books.. He enjoys reading them with his mom and myself.
on November 11, 2015
Fun to read
on May 19, 2013
We LOVE Flat Stanley's adventures. Best way to get an action seeking little boy in reading without having to fight with him.. highly recommend this series!
on September 9, 2011
I read this together with my 6 year old. He loved the story and seemed to really understand it. The author has done a good job.
on May 11, 2013
People who likes adventure should get this book and read Read read! Once it is done download read it is good for you.