Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flavocin Glucosamine Chondroitin for Dogs
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on January 25, 2012
My dog's old. He's also big. Not fat, but big. He's a rotty. We've been giving him this for a few years, and it looks to us like it's working. He likes the taste, he's excited to chew it up, and he seems to be maintaining that 12-year old dog youthfulness.

on April 2, 2011
I have been giving Flavocin to my 11 year old arthritic lab for a month, and already see an improvement in her attitude and activity level! She runs with the younger dogs lots more! This is a wonderful product! I like that I can give her something that will improve the quality of her life without resorting to steroids or pain pills. It's worth the investment.
on February 15, 2011
About a year ago my Golden Retriever (Cody) started to show signs of hip problems. He couldn't get up on the couch easily any more and couldn't really run with me. So I started looking for something to help and found Flavocin. After only 3 weeks of giving 2 tablets of the Flavocin to Cody 2 times a day I noticed he was moving around a lot more and getting up on the couch with ease. Now, after consistent use of Flavocin over the past year he is truly back to his happy, bouncy self. This product has truly been a life-giver to Cody. Thanks so much for creating this product and making it available!
Brett
on September 10, 2011
The doctor's all said my Boxer (Lola) would need surgury for her ACL/Arthritis issues. After 4-6 weeks on Flavocin she was running around like she was a puppy! This worked SO fast I saw improvements immediately! The change and improvements were almost a miracle- actually it was a miracle how her legs, pain and attitude changed after being on Flavocin. I cannot stress how much this helped her when all others failed.
on August 29, 2013
How do you tell if a joint medication is working for your dog? I have a 13 year old lab and started him on Flavocin about a year ago. He was having trouble walking due to stiffness in his joints. He seems to have gotten a little better but at this age it's really hard to tell. I'll keep him on it simply because it won't hurt him but I'm not convinced this is as good as it claims to be.
on February 15, 2011
MY LITTLE SHELTIE WAS SUFFERING FROM DIAGNOSED JOINT PAIN THAT WAS SO SEVERE THAT SHE COULD NO LONGER JUMP UP ON THE SOFA OR THE BED OR RUN AND PLAY IN THE BACK YARD. AFTER ABOUT 90 DAYS ON FLAVOCIN SHE WAS BACK TO HER OLD SELF IN REGARD TO WHAT SHE COULD DO. I THEN PUT MY OTHER THREE DOGS ON FLAVOCIN AND HAVE CONTINUED IT EVER SINCE. THE TWO AMERICAN ESKIMOS ARE NOW 13 AND THE SHELTIE AND CHOW/SHEPHERD ARE 11 AND NONE OF THEM HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THEIR JOINTS. I THINK THE ANTIOXIDANTS IN FLAVOCIN HAVE REALLY BEEN HELPFUL TO THEM ALSO.
on March 15, 2014
My little Chihuahua was diagnosed with arthritis in her spine. She was prescribed an anti-inflammatory and pain relieving medication. It was difficult for her to walk any distance and she could no longer run and play, jump onto the couch like she had before. Since I am health conscience with my own body, I decided to research online if there was a natural way to help relieve her pain and essentially hope to "cure" her arthritis. I stumbled upon Flavocin. After reading positive reviews, I had to try it myself. After all, I am taking joint supplements to help my joints. I introduced the tablet to Suki, which she loved the flavor and it was easy for her to chew. Within 10 days, she was running and enjoying life as she had before. Thinking this was a temporary fix, I kept waiting for the day that she returned to her painful self...but that day never arrived. I did stop the tablets as a test to see how she would react. Within a few days, I could see her symptoms returning. I knew that the tablets definitely were helping her and resumed them. I fully believe in the power of these tablets and how they have given her life back. It's a miracle! Thanks, Flavocin!
on May 27, 2014
My 6 year old Black Lab could hardly walk. The vet had put her on Rimadyl and it did nothing. After spending over a thousand dollars on other treatments (injections) we had almost given up on her ever going for even walks again. A co-worker had told me how well Flavocin worked for his dog so we tried it. It has worked out great for Chloe she goes on runs with me daily and wants to play catch. We saw the change in her after just a few days.
on March 14, 2014
I have 3 dogs. A Saint Bernard of 9 months old , a Rottweiler mix of 4 years and a Bouvier de Flanders. This dog(a male) is now 14 years old. We give him Flavocin daily and it is amazing to see how well he gets around. We walk the 3 dogs every day, for about 1 mile. The old dog is slow and somewhat stiff in the hind legs but he follows the others and is fit for his age. He runs a short distance sometimes and dances around as we are ready for the walk
on March 4, 2016
A few years ago my little pom had a problem with her neck and cried all the time. Took her to the vet and had xrays done and they put her on prednisone which help her but when they weened her off she would start crying all the time. Ordered this and gave her 1 a day and then cut down to 1/2 and she never cried again and lived to be sixteen years old. Love this and will be getting more for one of my dogs that is getting older.

See 1 answered question