5.0 out of 5 stars Still Like These Pans
Published on December 2, 2012 by The Barb Knows Best

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst pans ever !!!
Worst set ever !!!
Stains, everything sticks after a very short time...
They don't live up to their so called 10 warranty !
Published 6 months ago by Dibs

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Like These Pans, December 2, 2012
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
I just ordered this cookware, after seeing an infomercial, and I learned to throw away my former silverstone cookware once it becomes scratched. So far, I like it fine. It looks and feels nice and durable, yet is light-weight (as opposed to my iron cookware favorites, which cook great but are heavy to lift). This is a better "non-stick" than the traditional non-stick software. You do have to "season" it before first use, which is easy. Also, you are warned to use it ONLY on medium to low heat (not high heat). This limitation may prove to be annoying when I want the skillet really hot. But "fried" eggs really do not stick. I haven't tried "frying" other things yet. I will update my review if time alters my assessment. By the way, I put down about 1/2 teaspoon of olive oil, put my egg in the skillet. Then, when half done, I pour in about a 1/4 cup of water and cover. The steam cooks the top half of the egg perfectly, so I have a fried egg with the white hard and the yellow still runny and it doesn't break because of flipping. This makes perfect eggs in almost any skillet.

Update: I still enjoy these pans. They are mostly for sautéing and simmering, but they are wonderful for browning veggies with little oil. I can sauté a meal fool of veggies (like onion and cabbage) with 1 teaspoon of oil, and it is great. The other day, I browned chicken that was going into a stew with just a little oil. It was fabulous. As long as you don't want to deep fry (and who needs that), they are excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 12, 2012
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
I think this cookware is the greatest. Cleans up easily just as advertised and cooks great even browning meats evenly. What was really great was frying an egg it did not stick to the pan at all but I did have to spray the turner because it did stick to it.. Kudo's for this cookware!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars the perfect set, June 22, 2013
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
I love the Flavor Stone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set and the receipe book. It's worth the price.Makes cooking easer and faster.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Item, March 22, 2013
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
Nice Cookware, excellent product, very good customer care, very easy to clean and less oil need for cooking. Highly recommended product.

4.0 out of 5 stars FlavorStone Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set, December 16, 2013
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
I received my cookware in a timely manner. I love the blue sapphire color. The pans are just the right size for me and I love how easy they are to clean up after being used. If you stick to a medium setting on your stove they cook great. I have fixed stews, fried eggs and a cake in mine so far and there has been no sticking and easy cleanup.
I would definitely recommend them to others. The cookbook that comes with them has lots of recipes that I am beginning to try. All in all a very good purchase for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars NO Sticking, October 19, 2014
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
I have used the Flavorstone pans for several months and they live up to their billing totally. NO STICKING. They are the best thing for the kitchen I have ever owned

1.0 out of 5 stars Worst pans ever !!!, August 27, 2014
Worst set ever !!!
Stains, everything sticks after a very short time...
They don't live up to their so called 10 warranty !

4.0 out of 5 stars Go it -tried it - and love it, November 7, 2014
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
I just bought those (7/11/14), but haven't tried them yet. I am a bit disappointed at some of the reviews, I sure hope that mine is going to be more positive. I will provide an update in a couple of weeks. As of today I gave them 3 stars for the look and fast delivery of the product to my house (Canada). Thanks.

January 2, 2015: I have now used the flavored stone for about a month now and I simply love it. To make sure that the food do not stick to the pans you have to follow the proper care 1) wash them first with warm water and soap, using a napkin oil them well, put them on the stove at medium heat and let it sit until you see some small emanation smoke, wipe them and voila they are ready for cooking. For the cookie tray, same process, but put it in the oven at 300F and let it seat for a few minutes. Never cook on high heat there is no need for that. They are fantastic. They are also available at Canadian Tire in Ottawa, ON.

4.0 out of 5 stars Flavourstone 11" pot, July 2, 2013
This review is from: FlavorStone 11" Blue Sapphire Essential Cookware Set
So far have only used the large pot, has worked well made pea soup and nothing stuck to the surfaces - just quick rinse with hot water. Cooking time over 3 hours. Very pleased Yet to try the other two items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 21, 2014