Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on April 24, 2012
The photography is nice and the items are featured in a pleasing manner. My complaint with Matthew's books are that they feature too many "people pictures". (His friends and associates)I buy them for the creative ideas and I feel there is space wasted on pictures of people. Just my two cents worth...
on March 31, 2012
I think this would be better as a magazine. It just seems overpriced for looking at pictures of people's rooms. It was entertaining, just disappointing.
on April 5, 2012
Matthew Mead's ideas are always fresh, fun, and inspiring, and this latest publication is no exception.
Filled with gorgeous photos and lots of color, it is a treat to look at. However, it's not just eye candy, but is
also filled with pages of great ideas to put thrifty finds to use, then create stunning vignettes with those projects. It is a book I can reference again and again to give me a jolt of inspiration.
on October 8, 2012
This is one book that made me want to go shop flea markets and second-hand stores right away. I love how he presented themes, and what you can do to get items that conform with your theme, or how to upcycle items to fill out your theme. Beautiful photographs and features some design bloggers I am familiar with.
on July 31, 2012
Lots of photos but no real instructions or full fledged projects. I enjoyed the photos especially the collection on milk glass. Since I use the photos as bouncing boards for ideas within stories. I'm a fan of Matthew Mead but this book is just photos with no real direction.
on April 17, 2012
I have followed Matthew Mead's work through his blog and facebook and have read the collaboration magazine he did last year in Flea Market Style Magazine so I was anxious to buy this book. I wasn't disappointed. There are great ideas and DIY projects and recipes.
on April 5, 2012
Matthew's work is beautiful, as always. The ideas are fresh, the photography is spot on, and the collaborations with other artists/contributors gives new and unique perspective to rooms, decorating, and collecting.
on April 11, 2012
I couldn't wait to get my copy of Flea Market Finds in the mail. I am enjoying everything about it from the writing, the photography and especially the inspiring ideas. Matthew Mead's website, blog and his publications are among my favorites.
on April 5, 2012
Matthew's books are full of creative and inspiring ideas. The photos and colors are simply stunning! I can't wait to go flea market shopping with his ideas in mind.
on April 11, 2012
Matthew Mead's book is full of inspiration and the photos and colors are to die for. Whenever my creative energy is flagging, I thumb through one of his books and it gets me going again. Matthew is extremely talented and I can't wait to see what he comes out with next!