Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on March 13, 2014
My neighbour recommended Flea Treats when my Lab was a pup. He was a very sickly pup and I really didn't want to do Advantage and the like due to chemicals in the blood stream. Anywho, Hamish has been on Flea Treats for over 5 years. He is a yellow lab so fleas would be easily visible. And lord knows he gets plenty of rubbin' so we would notice. The ONLY time I found a tick, it was not engorged.
No problem eating them every am with his Glucosamine and Pet Tab. He is 120 lbs and he gets 4 in the morning. That's it. I know I should give him more, and when we're going camping I do, but otherwise no need.
Happy Customer!
on August 21, 2013
I have two dogs 1 large and 1 small, both get two pills per day as instructed on bottle, both still have fleas. Have had the product for almost 3 weeks and have not seen a improvment in either dog. I will continue to use untill the bottle is out and then see what I have as far as dogs without fleas.
on June 11, 2012
My dog loves these treats and after one week is sleeping quietly and not scratching and whining all night. They really do work. I don't know why petsmart doesn't have this.
on October 21, 2012
I have been giving these vitamins to my dog faithfully morning and night for 6 weeks and my dog now has worms. She still has fleas and ingested one which creates the worms.. Although the vitamins in it are making her coat shiny this product did not work on my dog.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 9, 2013
I had a difficult time getting my dog to take these without hiding them in cheese so they must not have a good flavor and we didn't notice a significant decrease in his fleas.
on April 22, 2011
My indoor cats got fleas from a carpet someone gave us and I was hoping not to punish them by using chemicals to get rid of them. When I read reviews on the flea treats I was hopeful and skeptical. Both of my cats hated the taste of the "treat" so I had to grind them up and hide their taste in canned cat food. Even doing that my cats could taste them. I tried all different kinds of food, all different flavors. I tried catsip milk. My one cat would eat only one certain cat food and flavor with them in. I had to experiment to see how much food to mix so she would eat the whole thing. My other kitty, no such luck. So everyday twice a day I would sit her on my lap and spoon feed her a small amout of cat food with the crushed up pill. I would have gladly done all this if the treats would have worked. I waited ten days, twenty days, thirty days, they never worked. I steamed cleaned my rugs and even sprayed all naturals sprays on the floors, vacuumed everyday, everwhere. I washed all my bedding and living room pillow covers. I finally gave up and bought advantage. I did give the treats two stars cause they only had one or two fleas at a time and they had lots of energy from all the vitamins. After 24 hours of advantage finally no fleas.
66 comments|8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 17, 2013
I was rooting for the flea treats to work. I didn't want to be a skeptic, really. I hate putting pesticides on my beloved pets. But for all my positive thoughts and diligent doling out of the flea treats, I must admit that I am battling fleas again, and pulling off ticks as well. (The Flea Treats website claims the product works for ticks as well.)

Two months ago my 3 dogs were scratching, and upon investigation I found they had fleas. I did the whole routine with flea shampoo, frontline plus, vacuuming everything, washing bedding, sprinkling DE (food grade Diatomaceous Earth) in the carpets and between the floorboards. Got rid of the fleas, yay! Since then I have been giving the dogs Flea Treats every day, but now the fleas have returned and the ticks are here too. I am sorry to say I'm back to using the chemicals.
on January 10, 2013
This is basically a vitamin for dogs ... I don't think it will work on all dogs ... especially dogs that are prone to get fleas bad. We have 7 dogs ... this worked on 5 of them. The one dog we battle continuously ... she's older, inactive ... and we've tried EVERYTHING. I have to put advantage on her and then one week layer I spray her every 3 days with flea spray. The other dog won't eat them ... he's finicky. The other 5 LOVE them! Soon as you pick up the bottle and shake it, they come running. I still had to use Advantage 2 or 3 times a year (when the fleas were hatching) ... but the other months, this stuff worked great. I think the dog needs to be active because I believe, and my opinion only, is it's the brewer's yeast that they sweat out that keeps the fleas off. We can't smell it ... the fleas can. Some places mix in garlic and that should help with fleas too. They no longer sell it on Amazon :( But, on the bottle is a website ... [...].

Good luck!
on April 23, 2013
My cat didn't like the topical treatments. She would hear the pop of puncturing the tube and run away. The smell would also sting her eyes. When she didn't get treated for fleas, she would get flea bites and lose the fur around her neck (especially late winter/early spring). Now, I give her flea treats and it keeps the fleas away. She hasn't lost the fur around her neck or anywhere and she loves eating her treat every day.
on December 14, 2013
This is an awesome product that works just like it is advertised. I use it on two Belgian sheep dogs and two cats. NO MORE FLEAS EVER!