Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Fleece ML Animal Hat - Wolf Charcoal W04S50F
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 11, 2013
I bought this to look silly and have a warm hat I can put on with one hand, due to disability. I accomplished my goal. People in this review are claiming they have big heads, so let me give a little perspective. My 11 year old's head circumference is 20" and the hat is a perfect fit and accomodates her thick, long hair with ponytails. My he She can pull the ear muffs down and tie the pom poms comfortably and the wolf points forward and realistically. My head is 22" (that's big because I wear a woman's large bike helmet or a man's medium!) Still, the wolf hat fits on my head, but I can't pull the ear covers down and actually tie the little pom poms, but I assumed that prior to buying. However, it is designed, so that it stays comfortably on my head with wolf looking slightly up. No one can tell and it's amusing to kids and I. I will wear on Halloween too. It is designed nicely - no left behind fur and hairs in my kinky hair. I recommend for tweens, teens, and fun adults. Female only.
on November 29, 2012
This is a great hat that I can recommend to everyone! My school's mascot is a Husky, and everyone thinks I got it at the bookstore, and they are quite surprised when I picked it up cheap on Amazon. It's nice, soft, and furry, and keeps your head warm. One of the little balls tucks into a hole in the other flap to create a loop, so you can toss it off when you get too warm, but you don't have to worry about carrying it around, as it's safe around your neck. The only disappointment is the nose; it's kind of squished. Even considering that, I LOVE IT!
on January 12, 2014
I know nothing about fleece animal hats and bought this for my two year old granddaughter on a whim; as it turns out I learned she had previously refused to wear any hat until receiving this one for Christmas. Sure, it looks dorky but that's a critical component of the cuteness.
on January 11, 2012
The hat came very quickly. Since it was a Christmas gift, I had to wait to review it. My teenager loved it and has been wearing it on every cold day. It was just as advertised and well made. I would recommend it.
on January 8, 2014
This hat is adorable, however it does not give full coverage on my 6 yr. old. I was looking for something that would come down lower over his neck. It covers the top of his head and his ears. But his neck is completely exposed.
Also there is a little hole on one of the flaps so you can slide the other flap in to secure them. The whole already tore through, so there is no way to secure the flaps.
on January 10, 2013
one size does not fit all, it's very cute,but it really needs to come in more sizes then one at least an childs size and an adult size
on November 3, 2011
I got this for Halloween because for some reason, animal hats are trendy. The texture is nice and synthetically furry. The inside is lined with fleece and very comfortable. I would wear this on a regular basis to my work place, disregarding all the jealous stares from my co-workers.

However I am withholding 1 star because the eyes are crooked so it looks a little bit silly.
on December 10, 2012
This hat is warmer than it looks. I bought it to wear at a wolf hunt protest and it fit the purpose. This hat would be great for kids since I am too old to wear it around town without getting strange looks. Not that I didn't get those looks at the protest.
on February 27, 2013
Adorable! It looks really cute on me but one of the Pom Poms fell off after only wearing it once!
on February 14, 2014
We work with a Siberian Husky rescue group and this hat is hilarious! We wear it at events and people can indentify us from a distance. It is comfortable and ours are still in good shape.