5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!
I ordered them for my daughter and she loves them, they fit in her rain boots and in her cowboy boots and help keep her feet warm! I've even caught her wearing just them in the house, ha ha!
Published on November 28, 2012 by Melinda

3.0 out of 5 stars middle seam solution!
For this of you who are complaining about the middle seam I have a solution! You're actually wearing the liners inside out. When you put the liner in your boots you should put it in there like an inside out sock. So your feet actually are against the soft side not the seam side. This way your feet are not resting on that uncomfortable seam. You're welcome!
Published 16 months ago by Alyssa

3.0 out of 5 stars middle seam solution!, August 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great idea!, November 28, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product - very tall, February 19, 2013
I really liked this product. The size runs large - which I like. And the product is nice and very soft. I was surprised a how tall he socks are. they go well above the knee. Nice and warm... just longer than expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice warm rain boot liners, December 30, 2012
Bought these rain boot liners for my grandma. She said before her feet were always cold. Now her feet are warm and dry. They are also great because you can put them in the washing machine. Highly reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and warm, January 17, 2013
I purchased these to replace the ridiculously uncomfortable liners in my military issued extreme cold/wet weather boots. I have not been disappointed! There is occasional slipping so that I can feel the seam, but this can be prevented by pulling the warmers tight before putting my feet into my boots. Since they are micro fleece, they don't retain very much moisture/sweat, and when combined with a moisture-wicking synthetic sock, my feet remain fairly dry and warm even after spending most of the day inside a heated building. Once a week I throw these into the wash so that they don't stink. Great product. I will buy these again when the first pair wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot Liners, January 10, 2013
My daughter loves her new boot liners and has been wearing them in her rain boots which keep her feet warm and dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars good - fit the extra wide calf boots too, January 3, 2013
you have to put them on first, then the boots or they don't go on right. Nice and warm for winter!

5.0 out of 5 stars these stay in place, January 16, 2013
These liners stay in place very nicely. They add a layer of warmth to your rubber boots. The color is okay.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, January 25, 2014
I bought these to wear with my Boggs. They fit nicely in the boots and are high enough they stay on and don't slide down. They keep my feet very warm when walking in cold and wet environments. I sometimes wear them around the house extra insulation over my socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars comfy and cozy and perfect!, October 23, 2014
I am a size 8 1/2-9 shoe and ordered a medium. The foot fits perfectly, the shaft and top of the liner is wide, so don't expect a slim fit. I bought these for my Kamik rain boots, so the width of the top of the liner was perfect. The boots are very tall (just under my knee), so I was concerned that the liner wouldn't reach, but it does perfectly and folds nicely over the top of the boot. It was a bit deceiving because the reviews and descriptions said these liners are for an extra wide calf, which I do not have, but the width actually helps if you intend on folding the cuff over the boot, otherwise, if the cuff were too skinny, the liner wouldn't stay folded over. I even had on a pair of footies inside the liner, and it wasn't too bulky inside the boot. I am not however, a fan of the oval patch, so I turned the liner inside-out so that it doesn't show. Even inside-out, you can still see the stitching from the patch, so I think I will remove it completely.