Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

Price:$9.99 - $15.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on August 17, 2013
For this of you who are complaining about the middle seam I have a solution! You're actually wearing the liners inside out. When you put the liner in your boots you should put it in there like an inside out sock. So your feet actually are against the soft side not the seam side. This way your feet are not resting on that uncomfortable seam. You're welcome!
55 comments128 of 129 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 28, 2012
I ordered them for my daughter and she loves them, they fit in her rain boots and in her cowboy boots and help keep her feet warm! I've even caught her wearing just them in the house, ha ha!
0Comment37 of 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 17, 2013
I purchased these to replace the ridiculously uncomfortable liners in my military issued extreme cold/wet weather boots. I have not been disappointed! There is occasional slipping so that I can feel the seam, but this can be prevented by pulling the warmers tight before putting my feet into my boots. Since they are micro fleece, they don't retain very much moisture/sweat, and when combined with a moisture-wicking synthetic sock, my feet remain fairly dry and warm even after spending most of the day inside a heated building. Once a week I throw these into the wash so that they don't stink. Great product. I will buy these again when the first pair wears out.
0Comment44 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 3, 2013
you have to put them on first, then the boots or they don't go on right. Nice and warm for winter!
0Comment23 of 26 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 30, 2012
Bought these rain boot liners for my grandma. She said before her feet were always cold. Now her feet are warm and dry. They are also great because you can put them in the washing machine. Highly reccomend.
0Comment31 of 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I really liked this product. The size runs large - which I like. And the product is nice and very soft. I was surprised a how tall he socks are. they go well above the knee. Nice and warm... just longer than expected.
0Comment23 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 10, 2013
My daughter loves her new boot liners and has been wearing them in her rain boots which keep her feet warm and dry.
on January 6, 2016
These rain boot liners do the job but they are ruined by the huge, ugly logo. For reference, I'm a size 7.5/8 and the size small fits fine. In the picture they are worn over Hunter rain boots.
review image
on January 19, 2014
First of all, yes, there's a logo on them, and yes, wear them so the seams are on the outside. I would also recommend ordering a size up, these are definitely women's sizes, which was vague in the description when I ordered. I wear a 9 or 9W and should have gotten the larges, but the packaging went astray before I really got to try them on. They are still fine with thin socks only. Also, I have dairy boots (shorter than fashion rain boots, with a wider calf) and they still fold over the tops and stay in place for me to walk to my horse's pasture and back.
on January 25, 2014
I bought these to wear with my Boggs. They fit nicely in the boots and are high enough they stay on and don't slide down. They keep my feet very warm when walking in cold and wet environments. I sometimes wear them around the house extra insulation over my socks.