River Monsters 6 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Mutilator Jeremy Wade travels to Papua New Guinea to investigate a spate of bizarre deaths on the Sepik River. An island renowned for cannibalism, macabre rituals, and head hunters, Wade is on the trail of creature reported to devour certain male body parts.
2. Flesh Ripper Jeremy Wade is on the trail of a mysterious man-eater described over two hundred years ago by a famous explorer. Is the eight-foot beast in question a mere legend, or could it be the same, flesh and blood creature that has attacked divers and children?
3. Silent Assassin Jeremy Wade travels to the Paraná River in the remote corner of Argentina to investigate the death of a young girl. This creature is not armed with bone crunching jaws or razor sharp teeth but a razor-sharp blade tipped with tissue destroying venom.
4. Chainsaw Predator Angler Jeremy Wade heads to the Australian outback to try and catch the rare and fearsome Freshwater Sawfish. This shadowy predator is said to be 18 feet long and attacks boats - but does the fact that it could slash Jeremy to shreds make it a killer?
5. Electric Executioner Jeremy Wade travels to Brazil's 'wild west' in search of a river monster that has killed three cowboys. Jeremy finally corners his elusive prey in the most unexpected place. All he has to do then is catch it, without getting killed.
6. Cold Blooded Horror Jeremy Wade travels to Japan, to try and uncover the truth behind two of their most extraordinary River Monster legends. He is about to discover a monster like nothing he has ever encountered before.
7. Jungle Killer Jeremy Wade sets out to discover the true river monster of South America. Piranha get all the press. There's a more fearsome predator lurking in its rivers? Tipped off by an attack on a diver, Jeremy soon discovers that there is a real monster to find.
If you like learning about and seeing new types of fish that can eat you alive this is the show to watch.
I love watching this show with my entire family, normally we record it in our DVR and then sit together to watch on Sunday nights.
Jeremy goes to the Solomon Islands and lives with a tribe there in order to learn their ancient fishing customs.
While they do tend to lag sometimes, this collection still has some of my favorite episodes. Just wish there were more in the seasons. Read morePublished 2 months ago by K. Olsen
I have to admit I am known to half close my eyes in some of the sequences. He knows what he is doing but if I was his mom I would be bald from tearing my hair out - in stark... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Sharon F. Ogden
It's River Monsters. How can I NOT love it! The case came without damage, the discs also without damage, so nothing to complain about. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Susan Zoromski
Season 3 love it..I have watch this on television now I have this on my hand.
I can play this on my computer dvd. Yes, I recommend this to all.
I am a middle aged female and I do not enjoy fishing. But this show is awesome. It is informative, interesting and well produced. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Booklover
I love this show!
Jeremy Wade - zoologist, biologist, and extreme angler travels the globe in search of freshwater river monsters. Read more