Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on February 14, 2010
I purchased this item as a follow-up to the Mr. Limpy Large from a few months ago. I found that the large one was uncomfortable to 'pack' for too long. Though, it doesn't increase your profile as much as the large but it feels just as real!

It will pass the grope test more believably than the Mr. Limpy Large will, but don't be mistaken, its still 'above average'. Soft shaft length is at 6 inches (comparably this would mean 'erect' would be about 9.5 inches).
on February 9, 2011
As a medium sized girl, this was a bit too big for normal packing. The bulge is HUGE. I use it with the California Exotics Uninhibited 2 Ring Harness. It's not designed to work with that harness at all, but it works well enough to make sure it doesn't fall out! A word of advice, baby powder will make it last longer without getting sticky.

Basically, a very good product but only 4 stars since it does come VERY large for the average sized person.
on December 13, 2010
I'm a big guy with a 3 1/2" penis. I pack this in my boxers and it gives me a perfect bulge. I get it grabbed and groped by plenty of women and not one has questioned it. They usually aren't too dissapointed when in the bed.
on September 12, 2011
Item was just as described except that the color is actually very realistic (Caucasian tone), not pink like in the picture. This is of course a plus not a complaint.
on July 22, 2010
I should never have doubted getting this product. It's perfect for playing pranks, gag gifts, or bachelorette parties! I would recommend this for anyone interested in this type of product. The medium is quite big. I couldn't believe(other than the large size) how realistic it really is.
on December 17, 2011
Mr. Limpy is what they claim, LIMP. Bought as a gag gift. Got lots of laughs at the birthday party
on August 7, 2014
(1) This is a wonderful s-x toy.
(2) If you are a person who is curious to know what a limp p--is feels like, then this is a pretty accurate representation.
(3) This toy might not be right for every person. Most di-dos have a solid base, so they stand erect for easier insertion. However, with Mr. limpy there is no hardness to it (no hard material inserted into it's center), so this might bother some people. However, it does feel real, and is soft/ fun for foreplay.
(4) Another nice thing is that it doesn't have a rubbery/ harsh odor to it.
(5) Though this is a review for a medium size, I can tell you that it is slightly bigger then I thought it would be. I am not saying that this is a negative feature, just one to be aware of.
(6) Mr. Limpy is almost a cyperskin-ish material, not a harsh rubber, and is pretty durable/ will last a long time.
(7) This might sound strange to some readers, but it is also relaxing to fondle when stressed (can act as a type of stress ball).