on February 14, 2010
I purchased this item as a follow-up to the Mr. Limpy Large from a few months ago. I found that the large one was uncomfortable to 'pack' for too long. Though, it doesn't increase your profile as much as the large but it feels just as real!
It will pass the grope test more believably than the Mr. Limpy Large will, but don't be mistaken, its still 'above average'. Soft shaft length is at 6 inches (comparably this would mean 'erect' would be about 9.5 inches).
on July 22, 2010
I should never have doubted getting this product. It's perfect for playing pranks, gag gifts, or bachelorette parties! I would recommend this for anyone interested in this type of product. The medium is quite big. I couldn't believe(other than the large size) how realistic it really is.
on August 7, 2014
(1) This is a wonderful s-x toy.
(2) If you are a person who is curious to know what a limp p--is feels like, then this is a pretty accurate representation.
(3) This toy might not be right for every person. Most di-dos have a solid base, so they stand erect for easier insertion. However, with Mr. limpy there is no hardness to it (no hard material inserted into it's center), so this might bother some people. However, it does feel real, and is soft/ fun for foreplay.
(4) Another nice thing is that it doesn't have a rubbery/ harsh odor to it.
(5) Though this is a review for a medium size, I can tell you that it is slightly bigger then I thought it would be. I am not saying that this is a negative feature, just one to be aware of.
(6) Mr. Limpy is almost a cyperskin-ish material, not a harsh rubber, and is pretty durable/ will last a long time.
(7) This might sound strange to some readers, but it is also relaxing to fondle when stressed (can act as a type of stress ball).