Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on February 1, 2013
This may be a good fit for other cameras listed, but since it lists RX100 (and pictures shows that camera too), I'm going to rate it based on that. It is just way too big, which defeats the whole purpose of having a pocketable camera like RX100. I got a lowepro case which fits perfectly and is priced cheaper, and has a semi hard back that protects the screen too.
44 comments|24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 10, 2014
To clarify, and contrary to product description: this neoprene pouch does NOT fit the Sony DSC-RX100 II. It is a full inch and a half longer than the camera, which amounts to about 25% wasted space. Four stars off for claiming it fits; gain one for bundling it with a weird plastic tripod.
on June 8, 2012
I purchased this case after slipping & falling while hiking and busting my camera in my back pocket. I like the fact that my camera is conveniently accessible but safe from harm, unless I fall on my face! The belt clip locks over your belt to prevent accidental loss. The neoprene cover cushions the camera from bumping. All in all, a better solution than sticking your camera in your pocket.
on July 5, 2014
Many people have different criteria of what they want from a camera case.
Here's mine: I want a belt case that lets me get the camera out and in quickly with one hand.
If you want the same thing, this case is not for you.
First, It's too long for the RX100. You will have to dig down to get it and the low belt loop and tight stretchy lip will make pulling it out a two handed operation. One to hold the case down while the other to pulls out the camera. The same with putting it in. You'll have to stretch it out with one hand and insert it with the other. Now if you only do this once an hour, no problem. But I do it every few minutes when on a hike botanizing and it's a pain. Otherwise it's well made, even if the belt loop is too high. The same thing with all zippered pouches. What's needed is a stiff case with a flap on top that has either a velcro or magnetic catch. And for the RX100 1 or 2, it's best to have a vertical case with the hand grip installed on the camera as this will give you the best hold.
on June 8, 2013
The review is for this case to be used on the above camera.The case is a little deeper and wider than the camera but it makes for easy retrieval .There is a battery or memory card holder on the flap very tight fit but it fits.The tri pod is worth less.
review image review image review image review image review image
on October 30, 2012
This case appears very protective of my camera. It secures firmly to my belt but has enough play to not bother me as I am active or sitting down. This is especially helpful driving. It is inexpensive but well made.
on December 14, 2013
I got this about three weeks ago. It is fairly sturdy. Overall it works well for what I use it for (a protective case to help protect the expensive Sony RX100-2 from harm. The width is snug, but the case is about 0.5 inches longer than the camera and the camera loop and carabiner loop is a little lower than it should be. However I only carry the camera in my hand and like keeping the case attached to the camera, so I replaced the carabiner with a key ring and looped the camera strap around the key ring. The carabiner loop is so low the case hangs sideways when dangling by the carabiner. If the carabiner loop and belt strap was moved up about 0.5 inches, the case would dangle more vertically. The small pouch on inside top of the bag is secured by Velcro and is just big enough for a battery and SD card but would not hold the SD card case. I wish they would make it larger to hold the SD card case. The SD card is supposed to be resistant to water and dust, but it would be better is the case could hold the SD card case. I am still keeping the case, but I hope the maker is reading reviews so will make the recommended adjustments.

BTW. I consider the tripod a freebie so was not very critical of it. It has a ingenious design, is sturdy, and works OK, but there are many other tripod designs which are better.
on April 18, 2013
I was looking for a belt case for my Sony RX-100 that would provide a secure carry as well as quick access, and would hold a spare battery. This case fills the bill perfectly. The dimensions are perfect for the camera, even with the accessory Franiec grip. The smooth fabric allows the camera to slip in and out easily, but the Velcro flap holds it securely. There is a small interior pocket on the flap that is perfectly sized to hold a spare battery or memory card. And the price is right! Almost all the other cases I looked at had a zipper closure, which might provide better protection from pickpockets in crowded places, but required awkward fumbling when I wanted to get at the camera quickly.
on May 20, 2014
UPDATE 6/10/15 - Discovered 13 months into ownership that a hole tore open right above the belt strap (see picture). I remember this item having a long warranty, but discovered you need to register it to increase the warranty from 1 year to 3 years. Can't see anyway to repair it because it's a hole. Disappointing it ripped like that. My 10 year old Olympus neoprene case is still in great condition, but that belt strap is twice as wide.

Good Camera Case. I bought it to hold my Nikon S9700 and 1 extra battery (room for an SD card if I needed it).

Only drawback is the FlexArmor/made in china label sewn inside the case. The label catches on the camera lens when you pull the camera out of the case (if you put the camera in the case with the lens pointing away from your body like they show in the picture). Easy work around is to put the camera in the case with the lens facing your body. I could probably try to cut the label out, but with my luck, I'd cut the stitching and it would unravel like no one's business.
review image
on September 10, 2015
I have one of these for my camera and bought this one for my son's new camera. Love the fact that there is some stretch to it. Fits nicely in a purse or fanny pack. Protects the camera. Provides easy access to camera for photos. We didn't use the enclosed little tripod but it looks like it would work well enough.