Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: DSLR Camera Case by USA GEAR with Accessory Storage , Flexible Neoprene & Belt Loop - Works With Canon EOS 5D Mark III , 70D , 6D and Many Other DSLR & Mirrorless Cameras
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 4, 2010
It fits my Canon 7d with 18-135mm, it needs a little stretching, but it fits.
It is good protection for putting the camera in the backpack when you only need 1 lens.
I have uploaded 3 pictures showing front, side and back views of 7d within the sleeve... :-)
review image review image review image
11 comment|69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2011
After 4 months the snap came apart. It took 2 weeks for the company to contact me after I emailed them via their website for a replacement. They told me they would look at it after I sent it to them. I had to pay the shipping fee to them. Kind of defeats the inexpensiveness of the item. I like it, just wish it lasted longer.
on April 5, 2010
Received it fast. My new Canon Rebel T2i fits nicely in it even with a 55-250 mm zoom lens. It protects my camera from scratches when I put it in the backpack, so an added layer of protection. The material is soft. You can snap it on your trouser's belt loop, but be very sure not to put camera back in it (It is not meant for that)while it is on the belt loop because I am not sure (and manufacturer does advise that caution) if this case can hold the weight of camera (esp with lens on) while on the belt loop. This is a very nice, practical protective case for camera and beautifully does the job it is created (and bought) for...And the price is right. I highly recommend it.
33 comments|25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 20, 2011
As the product name clearly describes, this case should fit the Canon EOS 60D. If you read further into the product description you will see that it states that it is not compatible with the 60D. I, of course, didn't notice the single sentence in the product description until after I purchased the item and it was shipped. I was quite disappointed and upset that I hadn't read the description more thoroughly, but also upset with the company to have advertised it as fitting the 60D in the main description. To my surprise it actually fit my Canon EOS 60D with EF-S 18-135mm lens. It is a snug fit, but I wouldn't want it much looser. So in the end it worked out. If the case were to truly not fit the Canon 60D, I would expect the company to remove the 60D model from their item description. But since mine fit I'm not sure what's better: being upset at first for buying the wrong thing and then being surprised that it fit, or to not have taken the chance at all based on their inconsistent product description.
on June 8, 2011
My friend has a similar neoprene case for his Canon T1i, I have a T2i and have been searching photography shops all over but could not find anything I liked. I like the grey color and that the soft case has a pocket for additional SD cards. I travel alot and like to take the camera with me in my large purse or messenger bag. I hate having to carry a huge camera bag so this works perfect to protect the camera a bit in my bag. My T2i has just the smaller factory lens so the case is a bit loose, but I know it will work if I get a bigger lens.
No problems at all, item came just as I expected. Thanks!
on September 17, 2010
I wasn't too sure about this product because I wondered just how it could fit all these different cameras it listed as compatible. I also wasn't sure because I have the Canon 24-105mm L lens which is quite bigger than the kit lens. Sooo, when the package arrived and I opened it up I said "ohh nooo..."

The sleeve looked quite small, so small in fact, that I felt it wouldn't even fit the 7D body alone! Well, after placing my 7D with the 24-105mm L lens attached into the sleeve, and after some convincing, the welcome stretching properties of the Neoprene "Flex" allows it all to fit in there, although quite snug.

Conclusion:

This sleeve WILL fit the Canon 7D with 24-105mm L lens attached. :)

bw
on January 27, 2013
Lightweight, my Canon Rebel T3 fits perfectly, and provides sturdy protection. Not bulky, I can put it in my daypack without it taking up a lot of room. Also allows me to use my own strap, which I really like. Everything I wanted in a case...
on June 21, 2010
I bought this for my 40d and 18-200 lens which I thought will fit in the case based on other review saying it fit perfectly for 55-250 lens. However, they didn't fit in perfectly. I can use the case and stretch it so it covers most of camera surface and close it with 1 button only. The reason I bought this because I like hiking but don't want to carry special backpack for camera. With this neoprene case, I can put my camera in my camelback together with other hiking stuffs without scratching my camera.
on February 28, 2012
What more can I say? It fits perfectly and properly for my Canon EOS Rebel T3i (600D) with 18-135mm lens attached !!!
on April 21, 2015
Fits Canon 70D with Sigma 18-250mm F3.5-6.3 DC Macro OS HSM with a XIT Pro Filter installed and the lens cap.

I bought this case so I can keep my 70D in a regular day-pack type backpack for hikes without having to carry a separate bulky camera bag. I would've preferred a little more padding, but it's probably adequate. The camera fits snugly without being tight. Both bottom buttons will snap closed without excessive tension.

This review is for the black USA Gear FlexARMOR DuraNeoprene Canon DSLR case. Based on other reviewers, the gray case will not fit the 70D with the 18-250 lens.
review image review image review image review image