5.0 out of 5 stars Flexees vs Spanx
Ok. So I was torn between the flexees product and the Spanx Higher Power product. I decided to give both a shot.

Published 18 months ago by Yenniferous

1.0 out of 5 stars yikes! runs very small!
Sizing is terrible!The medium fits like super extra small. I wear medium or small in most everything I wear and I had to struggle a lot to get these "spanx" up.
Published 4 months ago by Dennis J. Lecouffe

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexees vs Spanx, December 26, 2012

The flexees product has rubber grips at the top- their aim at non slip. Non completely perfect, but effective for me (hourglass/ rounded body shape). What I like about it is that I dont have any rolling or bulging problems like I do with the Spanx. The Spanx is so tight at top it creates a bit of a roll which was impossible to disguise. Also, the fabric on this product is strong. I had a problem with the Spanx tearing/ running on its first use. Between the two, this one is my favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars sucks it ALL in!, March 10, 2012
Mrs. S "missbethanyblue" (Templeton, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought these to wear right after having my second baby to keep everything...in place. They are wonderful! They are nice and tight (a bit hard to get on), but smooth everything out and provide nice back support as well. I love that they improve my posture AND make it so I can button my jeans. The boyshort leg is a more comfortable alternative to a panty-leg because it doesn't pinch. High quality material. I have worn them under jeans as well as dresses and they do NOT ride up. A must-have.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's just what it shows., May 3, 2014
buy it a size larger, you do not want the bulges to pop-out but to be, distribute tastefully, showing just the line on the item

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, August 26, 2013
The Flexee's fit is very comfortable for me. I can breathe and move about with ease. Adds definition, lifts butt, and flattens stomach. I would recommend this to a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fit, August 10, 2012
I usually wear XS-SM sizes, and purchase a SM size. It is really a good fit. The material is also great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall great product - definitely consider ordering up a size, April 2, 2014
Really like the boyshort fit. Ordered a size L despite being a size M per the size chart - fits snugly as expected but no way the M would have fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars compaired to spanx, May 3, 2013
Overall I like it, I just wish the bottom of the boy sorts lining was not so thick because it rolls up and shows through clothing.

5.0 out of 5 stars A GREAT "smoothie", March 31, 2012
This review is from: Flexees by Maidenform Women's Fat-Free Collection Hi-Waist Boyshort Brief #2107 (Apparel)
As soon as I got this is the mail (and I got it within a week), I had to put it on and try it out. I am pleased with the design and overall fit. I recently lost over 75 pounds, and since I'm in my early 50's, ended up smaller but a little "saggy". Had a little "muffin-top", so I wanted something to smooth me out a little. It does the job and it is very comfortable as well. I absolutely LOVE the boy-short style of these. It does not give you that "pinched panty" look. It's all smooth. I've tried so many others but hated them because they would make me roll out of the edges (like a stuffed sausage ready to burst out of its casing). It stays up well, I am on the short side (5'3") and the top goes right under my bra so it doesn't give me that bra bulge. I love these for under my sundresses as well, so comfortable and flattering. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a nice, comfortable "smoothie"!

1.0 out of 5 stars yikes! runs very small!, February 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a glove!, August 1, 2013
I bought this for my wife and she loves it. It holds her tummy in and has "rubber" lining at the top and doesn't roll down. She will be buying more.

Rate and Discover Movies