Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Maidenform Flexees Women's Firm Control Tummy Boy-short
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 1, 2011
I bought this product after reading reviews about "Spanks". I was looking for good support for my abdomen, but I was fearful of a "girdle" effect that would bind or make me so uncomfortable that I wouldn't wear it. I was delighted. I bought several pairs and wear one every day. They firm my back side and my tummy. They provide control but are comfortable enough to wear everyday and all day. The legs stay perfectly placed. The best description that I can give is that it is stronger than control top hose, but does not squeeze so tight that you have markings on your stomach.
on June 20, 2013
I dont like the super control and thats what you get when ordering your size, could have gone up to XX-L and would have been fine and more like med control, other than that..nice shapewear. I wear a 10-12 and ordered the XL
on May 30, 2013
Comfortable foundation garment, smooths and supports. I ordered an XXL to make sure it was comfy ( I am a size 18)
on August 10, 2013
Too small. I wanted it to smooth under a tight dress, but made all my fat pop out on top and squeezed me. It was horrible and I had to return it. If you DO buy, go a size up.
on March 3, 2011
Like the boy short length for shorter skirts, however, leg band is thick enough to be visible under some clothes.
on May 22, 2014
Why doesnt anyone mention these ride up your crotch? Other thasn that they fit good but i wish they didnt roll down. control is good but i'm also not a big girl. i wear a med in tops and bottoms and ordered an xl. i made a good choice with the sizing.
on August 20, 2013
Fits nice and snug and works better than some other postpartum options! Great find! I ended up ordering another one.
on January 12, 2015
These ride up in places I won't talk about and the waist band rolls... I was not happy with this product. I am very small but after two C-sections I need a bit of help... No help with this item. I love Maidenform. I am going to try the Maidenform Flexees Women's Shapeware Brief Firm Control. Still believe in Maidenform just not this particular item. The size was just right but they just don't sit in the right places.
on July 16, 2014
This is a fantastic product! They are very slimming, yet breathable and super comfortable to wear. I purchased three pair and should have bought more. I am working right now in a very hot environment and was wondering how breathable they would be, so I was relieved that they remained dry and comfortable. Highly recommend.
on October 25, 2015
These fit well and do not tend to roll down at the waist. Sometimes they will roll at the bottom of the legs however, but it is not troublesome. They are comfortable and wear well for the entire day. The come right to the belly button. My tummy is held in comfortably and they feel much better to me than Spanx. I have only worn them with skirts so I'm not sure how comfortable the "boy short" would be with pants. For reference, I am 140 lbs., 5'2" and wear size small.