Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on October 8, 2014
I don't feel completely dressed without the shapewear. And this is a very good one. And Ladies, please, don't write a disparaging review because you can't get into it by putting it on over your head. It's "shapewear"......not a shell or tank top. If it's loose enough to put on over your head, it's not going to do anything for your shape. Kapish?? Just step into it and allow those little bulges to be nicely smoothed.
22 comments|59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 15, 2014
I bought this tank top after having the regular fat-free tanks for many years. This is very soft and super black in color. It hits about hip length and is extremely stretchy. I like the fit and feel, but it feels different from the others. There is less stretch in the chest and it runs a bit low for my liking. Not a big deal, but it does need adjusting from time to time. If you want it to smooth make sure to by the smallest size that will fit. It works to smooth the middle and works as a layering piece under my clothing. It's not too tight that it couldn't be worn by itself too. I have also purchased this in the beige and it fits the same. Great purchase.
on November 17, 2014
these are great. tight enough to really smooth out bumps and bulges, but loose enough to be comfortable. i almost forgot i had this on until i had to struggle to get it off. it may not work miracles, but it makes me feel much better in my clothes. i am 5'6, 140 lbs, 34DD and a small worked well for me.
on April 3, 2014
This tank top is more comfortable than a bra. An added plus, the slight compression gives my bad back some support.
on September 18, 2014
Best shape wear shirt I have ever owned. It fits well. Sucks everything in and smoothes you out without looking too much like shapewear. Comfortable and doesn't roll up like most.
on September 18, 2014
I like the actual tank top look. I bought it to wear with shirts that are cut a bit low. I am between a petite and regular size. I usually wear a medium in shapewear. I think a small would be better for my size. You do have to wear a bra under it and there is not any restriction to the bra area. In fact, the main support starts as an under-layer of the tank just under the bust. The tank is longer and I like that, but it rides up. I would tug and the bottom to pull it down and then I would have to pull the top up because it would drop lower than my shirt. Still, I will keep wearing it. My favorite Flexees are the the built in underwire bra camisoles. They are the best. You order them by your bra size.
on September 8, 2015
Best shapewear ever!
I have worn Flexees for many years. Some styles are more comfortable than this one but NONE of them can compare for across the board five stars in control & style. I love the wide shoulder straps which makes it look more like a layering tank top when it peeks out from underneath lower necklines. I like the fact that I don't have smashed boobs in this one and that it is a little bit longer than some other styles. This could easily peek out under your shorter top for a layered look but I prefer to tuck it into my panties. I am short-waisted and thick in the middle so by tucking it into panties there is no creeping up. I also ordered the black Tailored top in the seamless variation and I don't like it at all. This one has side seams and is a smoother material and has much better control so just know that there is a difference between the two tailored tops. If you are going for comfort and order a size up you won't get the control. I wear a 40 C bra size and the XL is perfect.
on January 31, 2013
I am 5'10 and need smoothing in stomach area. I got a medium and it does the job. I love the think straps that cover my bra strap.
on April 24, 2015
I got this to help keep things smooth while layering with different outfits. I'm three months post partum and really needed the help with the mom-pooch after my c-section. This does look nice while I'm standing, but it rolls something awful if I actually move in it. Twisting, sitting, bending, etc. all cause it to either roll up or twist uncomfortably.

I think this product is probably better on smaller girls, but I'm not sure you'd really need it then anyway!
on June 30, 2014
I don't know how I'd survive without this tank. I wear at least 2-3 times a week underneath blouses, sweaters, etc.
Keeps everything in place. I need to order more so I don't have to wait for the wash!
Does ride up some what, but I've purchased several control tanks from high-end expensive brands to this affordable brand. They all ride up.