5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found
After trying countless options I finally found this Flexees. I absolutely love the fact that you can wear any bra you want with it.

You'll never get a good combination of fit and support up top when using slimwear that comes in only a few sizes.
Bra sizes come in many sizes and styles for a reason. People need and want different things.

With...
Published on October 21, 2009 by T Rose

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs Improvment
Published on February 10, 2010 by Virtuous

3.0 out of 5 stars Needs Improvment, February 10, 2010
This review is from: Flexees® Ultimate Slimmer Wear Your Own Bra (WYOB) Torsette Body Briefer (Apparel)
After five kids I needed A LOT of support. I tried this one on at Kohls and loved it. I ordered it from Amazon because the price was a little better. The support is great because it smooths you out from under your arm down and firmly supports your back, waist and stomach. Having the option of wearing your own bra is so great and makes wearing a girdle like this more comfortable. The two things that I don't like about this girdle are the straps and the crotch. The straps are narrow and after while dig into your shoulders and really hurt. The straps should be a little wider since the girdle supports your whole torso. The other thing is the crotch is great because it unfastens for convenience but it hooks right under your butt and makes going to the bathroom a pain. I almost wet myself the first time I wore it trying to unhook it. If it fastened closer to the front that would make this girdle a winner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best I've found, October 21, 2009

With this Flexees you are able to get the right fit using any bra you please (push ups, minimizers, smoothers, etc) with a universal slimmer on your waist and hips.

Since it has straps you wont have to worry that it will roll down whenever you sit.

The snaps on the crotch make it easy to use the bathroom. There's no need to take the entire thing off and no slit opening like on some other slimwear.

It provides decent support. It wasn't terribly constricting yet it managed to smooth everything out.

The only negative is that I found the straps to be set a little wide and after a few hours of wear my shoulders were irritated.

5.0 out of 5 stars wowy wow wow!, May 3, 2010
I cannot stand for anything to squish my belly (gives me gas) so I was a little skeptical of ordering this product. When it arrived I tried it on and it felt ok but the real test came Easter Sunday. I wore the Torsette body briefer all day at church (7am until about 3pm) and never felt uncomfortable once. I looked great in my clingy dress, no unwanted lumps, bumps or jiggles. The only difficulty was going to the bathroom and that was only because I should have practiced snapping the crotch before the big day. Also the material is slippery, so if you plan to wear pantyhose with this item, put them on underneath. When I came down out of the Orchestra at church to join the congregation, I almost gave them a show as my pantyhose were no longer at my waist, but were quickly sliding down my rump.

3.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 19, 2010
Tried all of them from $100 spanks to $20 walmart and everything in between and this is simply the best. I can wear my own bra, but it still stays put. It gives all the smoothing I need, and is very comfortable. Edit: have owned 3 so far. they are good, but wear out very quickly, after 3 months the elastic is frayed and loose and it's ready for the trash.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic, October 1, 2013
Katie Hop (Grand Rapids, MI) - See all my reviews
I'm a size 22-24. 5'3'' and have bought the XXL; it fits perfectly. I haven't had any issues with the straps being painful or not being able to snap the crotch - you just get used to it. Yes, it's tight. It's a slimmer, silly. It's supposed to be tight. There are seams, so you can't really wear skintight stuff, but for everything else, it's just plain awesome.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pantylines? More like Panty ROLLS, September 13, 2011
I am 5'4 135 lbs, size 6. I needed a belly compression after pregnancy to prevent muffin top- and this product worked wonderfully for giving me back my waistline without creating unsightly backfat rolls under the arms.

There is one big problem. The bottom part of the corset cuts into the skin creating horrible hip pouches and creases in the bottom right under where the material ends. You can even see it through jeans! I had to cut the elastic out of the leg holes, and I still can't wear it with anything form fitting around the butt. So disappointing. This could easily be fixed by changing the material or lowering the line to more of a boy-short.

Major design flaw. But from the hips up- it's perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent!, January 8, 2010
I wear this for every dance rehearsal and its still intact! Very durable and very comfortable. I don't have the typical dance body so this works great to keep me "comfortable" in a team full of "true dancer bodied girls". It holds everything in but I don't feel constricted at all. The clips make it easy to go to the bathroom and the straps don't slide off like my old one. It even makes my regular day to day outfits look better on me =). I'm very pleased with my purchase.

2.0 out of 5 stars made for SHORT people, April 7, 2011
The shoulder straps at full length are still shorter (when stretched) than my bra straps. Result....horrible pain on the shoulders when wearing this. Narrow, tight straps turn both my shoulders bright red, as they dig and dig and dig into the skin. Granted, I am tall (5" 11") but I expected a major brand name like this to have adjustable shoulder sizes...if they had an additional SIX INCHES of length, the rest of the garment would work great. I am going to try to see if I can add-on a six inch segment...wider, and padded - to each strap. Returning it just is a waste, with having to pay shipping both ways.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it should., March 1, 2013
Jacklyn G. (Staten Island, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Basic body slimmer. Know what purpose you are buying it for and that way you won't be disappointed. This garment basically smooths out any lumps and bumps giving you a nicer midsection underneath clothes. What it does not do, however, is shape your waist or take off any inches. You will need an actual waist cincher for that. I knew this from the start so I was not dissappointed. The only thing is that the seams of the underwear digs deep into your butt cheeks, giving you the appearance of having four butt cheeks. I easily fixed this with a scissor by cutting off the edge of the underwear part so that it became seamless. Easy breezy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good body slimmer, September 28, 2009
I know some people have said that they had a difficult time unhooking the crotch when they have to go to the bathroom, but I didn't experience that at all. This is a great product, and very comfortable.

Rate and Discover Movies