Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now SnS

on August 22, 2014
It was marketed to go with the Lifetime 10-Foot A-Frame Swing Set. It does not! The swing set has ‎‎3" diameter poles and this product fits only 2" diameter poles. Nowhere in the product details does ‎it say that. It is however, written on the box
55 comments26 of 27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 24, 2011
We purchased these anchors in the hope that they would effectively tie down our trampoline, after all the legs are comparable to swingset legs. It worked brilliantly. The anchors are customizable because of the multiple holes and there was a setting that worked great for the width fo the trampoline legs. Our trampoline has lasted days worth of storms so far with the help of these anchors.
0Comment23 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 7, 2012
It is simple. You receive flat bands, four of them that you bend or wrap around the legs of swingset, you then begin to thread bolt, hook chain to it, finish threading and cinch tightly. Sort of like a clamp, I recommend, putting stakes in first at an angle pointing inward to your frame, not towards your swings, . then attaching band and chain. Our metal swingset left me cinching on hole #2 and it is tight. I also used automatiic drill to help tighten and it worked like a charm. No slipping whatsoever. If you follow instructions, your swing won't go anywhere. No one trips on it. I suggest staking closely to your frame, you can fold chain in half as if to shorten chain and leave no inconvenice for weed eating or mowing.
on September 7, 2015
Just ordered this product and I am going to get rid of the chain and add a turnbuckle.
review image
on May 14, 2014
HAVE A FLEXIBLE FLYER SWING SET. THE CHAIN TWIST ANCHORS IS SOMETHING THE GRANDAUGHTER CAN TRIP OVER. THERE WAS A HOLE IN THE BASE OF THE SWING POLES. I JUST TOOK THE TWIST ANCHORS AND SCREWED IT THROUGH THE POLE HOLE INTO THE GROUND AND HAMMERED THE END DOWN AGANIST THE POLE. IT HELD THE SWING DOWN JUST FINE.
on November 30, 2012
I purchased this anchor kit along with Flexible Flyer swing set, and installed the anchor kit as directed. The chains were good and tight after installation and the corkscrews were deep in the dirt, but the chains worked themselves loose after about an hour of play. I'm probably going to end up setting the swingset in concrete instead because I can't seem to get these anchors to work for more than a day or two.
0Comment12 of 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 26, 2012
Product is a good concept, however it is very difficult to get the chain to stay tight, and when the chain loosens, the ring around the leg eventually slides off leaving it useless. I fixed the problem somewhat by putting a bolt through the leg just below the ring. It still loosens a little bit but it serves it's purpose by keeping the legs close to the ground.
on June 23, 2013
Perfect! Much safer and sturdier than most trampoline clamps... Easy to set up and use and decent quality - can't beat this price.
on May 22, 2014
I needed an anchor for my daughters swing set and found this for around $11. I was not sure if I was going to like it becase of the metal bands, i was not sure if it would hold up. Well, it does. Installation was easy enough, Put anchor in ground, attach chain to anchor and band, bolt tight. Had a slight issue on two of them and did not eye it up properly and had to take anchor out of the ground and move, but not the products fault.

So far holds the swing set tight to the ground. I feel alot safer with my daughter on the swings!
on December 29, 2012
We purchased this kit for our Flexible Flyer swing set. The corkscrew anchors tend to bend easily if they hit any rocks. They really aren't long enough either. I wish I had just made my own anchor system and saved my money.