5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than you would imagine ...
This little plastic block with handle creates perfect snow blocks to build great snow forts! The bottom (which you can't see in the picture) is open and you can either hold it upside down and put snow in it like a bucket to build your blocks, or you can simply press it into the snow on the ground -- it's very easy.

We purchased a couple of these as well as...
Published on September 21, 2008 by Vanilla Bean

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I envisioned
It would take a kid forever to build a wall of snow or sand bricks with this thing! Despite it's size, it seems to be made of pretty durable plastic. It should hold up at least through this season.
Published 23 months ago by Erin DeGroot

5.0 out of 5 stars Works better than you would imagine ..., September 21, 2008
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)

We purchased a couple of these as well as several of the matching red plastic Flexible Flyer Snowball Maker for our boys and the kids in our neighborhood for Christmas -- when the snow comes they have great times building forts and having snowball wars :) We recommend this combination for outdoor winter fun.

A great amount of fun for a surprisingly small amount of money.

Bon Appetit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says to be, January 21, 2010
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
My family and I have already built an igloo with this tool. Now I only wish we had more of them so we could build faster. Obviously you need good, packable snow. Icy hard chunks, large icy grains (like gruss), and really dry, cold, fluffy powder don't pack well enough but that's true for snowballs, snowmen, and any other type of snow-construction.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes, you do need this, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
Ok, well you don't NEED it, but you know what I mean. When I was looking for a Christmas gift (for my daughter) and a birthday gift for a friend's son, I stumbled upon this. I didn't want to buy them another game, or toy, so I figured something they could use in the cold New England weather while playing outside might be fun. The first snow storm came and we brought these outside with us (we got 2) and we all loved it. We built our daughter a snow castle on our front lawn and received many compliments. It's pretty awesome...and the adults have just as much fun.

5 stars from me means I would buy it again.

4.0 out of 5 stars So simple, but really fun. Could be bigger though., September 21, 2012
Andrew (Alameda, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
It's surprising how a simple little thing like a plastic box can make such a big difference. Having something to mold snow when you're building is really really helpful. The only thing is, it could afford to be a little bigger. The blocks are pretty small, but it also makes them manageable for little kids. And how can you complain about the price? I mean, sure it's a three cent piece of plastic, but still, it's hard to get anything under $5 anymore. For what you pay, the quality is fine and it get's the job done.

5.0 out of 5 stars A truly fun toy for wet snow, September 29, 2012
terster "Terster" (Madison, WI United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
This thing is awesome! I bought 3 of them, one for each of us and we used them last winter several times after a good wet snow storm. We built huge walls and had a ton of fun defending them against snow-ball fights.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Winter Toy, January 28, 2007
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
Excellent accessory for kids' play in the snow. Helps them construct something they can enjoy building and using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Blocks, February 5, 2009
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
We sent this item to our granddaughter that lives in Minn. for her birthday and she just loved it. Was a good product and we would recomend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars A blast from the past!, January 4, 2011
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
Something so simple and yet so fun!I had really wanted to purchase these last year for my boys. This year I did it in time for Christmas. We only had one day of snow to test them out on; however, they worked like a charm and we were able to quickly assemble a brick wall at the end of our driveway. The boys then sped down the driveway on their Tonka dump trucks and creashed through the wall. This scene repeated itself for more than an hour. I can't wait to get more snow and build an igloo like I did as a child! The product is very well made sonctructed of heavy duty plastic. The snow block produced perfect bricks that came out easily. I also love that I am buying a product from a long time US company with a great reputation. Highly recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars YES, January 31, 2011
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
What can I say, with wet snow fast, easy, fun

Got for a 2 1/2 yr oldA little tricky cuz i have 2 left hands or flippers ;0) so i have a harder time than most 2 yr olds !!!
but it is the way to go if you are a klutz like me !! or young with small hands

And we can use w/ wet sand in the summer
bought a snowball maker as well !!!

Amazon has them

Snowbnall 'fights' from our forts

YAY !!!!!!
from snowy NY !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works very well, January 6, 2013
This review is from: Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary (Sports)
I bought this to take up north to Grandma's for Christmas, where the kids got to see a foot of snow. I figured it was a gimmick- but my kids never saw snow, and did not have any fort-building skills. I wish I'd bought three- it was easy to pack snow in and stack, and the handle made it simple. I doubt an experienced snow-fort builder needs one, but we had a great time

Flexible Flyer Snow Block, colors may vary