Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 24 questions
votes
Absolutely. The variable control is practically an on/off switch, as others mentioned, but I have used it without the light.
Aug 23, 2013 by G. Johnson
votes
Doesn't work using Mac - OS 10.8.1. Crashes all applications related to movies, photos. Tried it on Mac Book Pro with OS 10.7.5 and it worked as advertised. Great picture. Update: As of 9/22/12 it works now with OS 10.8.2. Whatever it was that made it incompatible with 10.8.1 has been fixed. Five stars. As far as using this camera with an iPad, it requires power to run the 4 LED's and the camera which is not supplied by the iPad as it is on the USB port of a laptop or desktop through the Apple camera connection kit. According to the reviews of the ACCK on the Apple Store site, there is only enough power from the iPad to read the camera memory, not enough to power any devices. Someone should try it, though - it would be sweet to have the portability of the iPad with this camera.
Sep 22, 2012 by Frank A. Erickson
votes
Yes, I just plugged it in and used facetime app to see the video
17 days ago by C. Gentles
votes
I just use one of my old laptops
Oct 26, 2014 by Danny
votes
If you are referring to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, then the answer is 'no'. This camera requires a USB input port as well as a supported OS. I don't believe the Android OS is on that list.
Oct 17, 2014 by Kindle Customer
votes
votes
No it does not come with a mirror attachment. You can however buy a couple different accessory kits from Amazon. I use the 30° 45° 60° mirror set. Works pretty good for checking cylinder wall and piston condition, vavles, crank damage and such.
Aug 31, 2014 by NortonsCustoms
votes
Yes, it works as another camera. This item is a great camera. I have had it for over a year.
Aug 7, 2014 by tmorgan0630
votes
No
Jul 10, 2014 by DTanner
votes
Not that I'm aware of. USB is a computer communications protocol that requires decoding and processing before display. I use a Windows based netbook for my camera so I can save images. You could probably get it to work with a tablet if the drivers are compatible, but I think that's the best you're going to do.
Jun 26, 2014 by Kindle Customer
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers