- Sheet is magnet on one side only with an adhesive on the other side. Laminate photos, bumper sticker and smooth, flat, light weight item to hold to flat steel surfaces like fridge and auto.
- If magnet is applied to smooth, flat, ferrous steel without material or paper between magnet & steel pounds of pull are up to 85 per square foot, 21 per 6" x 6" piece, and 1/2 per 1" square.
- The non-magnetic side is laminated with pressure sensitive, permanent acrylic adhesive covered with peel-off paper liner. Adhesive activated by applying plenty of pressure and requires 36 hours to dry.
- For best results: 1)Allow magnet to reach room temperature. 2)Unroll magnet. 3)Apply magnet's dark gray side to large metal surface for several hours to flatten curl. 4)Apply items to adhesive side
- It is best to apply magnet to auto paint when magnet's temperature is 68 degrees Fahrenheit. Also, clean, wax and dry to remove all grime, dust, and dirt from paint before applying magnet.
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player