- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Multiple Poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. It does not hold well to other magnets.
- Magnet holds up to 12 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 1"
- Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
- Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics. For best results see full product description.
- Magnet withstands temperatures from 0-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in USA.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Flexible Magnet Tape - 1/16" thick x 1" wide x 100 feet (1 roll)
|Price:||$35.69 ($35.69 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.|
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
|LowerTemperature Range||0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||100 feet|
|Overall Width||1 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Perfect for making flat lightweight items magnetic. Magnet requires direct and full contact with ... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I thought the value was good. It's a long strip for a fair price.
The sticky part is awesome. I accidentally put some in the wrong place on a flat surface and I could not peel it off by hand.
The magnet is terribly weak, so weak that it hardly holds tiny LED lights onto steel. If anyone lightly brushes the metal beam the lights fall. The magnetic strip covers the entire LED strip and both surfaces are perfectly flat. There could not be more ideal conditions. This magnet won't even stick to its self under its own weight.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good quality magnet tape that adheres and holds well. This was a good price too.Published 1 month ago by Janie
Not what I wanted. Description did not say you peel off the white paper to expose adhesive. What I wanted was a white surface on which you could write with magic marker. Read morePublished 9 months ago by Gerry's Account #1