- Magnet designed to hold on one side only directly to flat steel surface. Multiple Poles are evenly spread across its surface to prevent sliding. It does not hold well to other magnets.
- Magnet holds up to 6 pounds per linear foot on contact with flat, smooth ferrous steel, without layer of material between magnet and steel. Minimum recommended length for magnet is 2"
- Adhesive covered by peel-off liner is on non-magnetic side. Adhesive is pressure-activated, permanent, acrylic type with initial tack and minimum of 24 hour cure time requirement.
- Adhesive bonds to clean, smooth and uniform surfaces made of paper, wood, stainless steel, painted steel, aluminum, glass, and rigid plastics. For best results see full product description.
- Magnet withstands temperatures from 0-150 degrees Fahrenheit. Made in USA.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.78 shipping
Flexible Magnet Tape - 1/16" thick x 1/2" wide x 10 feet (1 roll)
|Price:||$7.28 ($7.28 / Each)|
Specifications for this item
|Brand Name||Small Parts|
|Material Type||Ceramic magnet powder bonded with synthetic rubber.|
|Hazardous Material Type||Y Unknown|
|LowerTemperature Range||0 Degrees Fahrenheit|
|Number of Items||1|
|Overall Length||10 feet|
|Overall Width||0.50 inches|
|Upper Temperature Range||150 Degrees Fahrenheit|
Perfect for making flat lightweight items magnetic. Magnet requires direct and full contact with ... See more product details
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
adhesive NOT VERY GOOD
had to use craft glue to hold it on to complete project
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sticks well to itself, but it would not hold a single sheet of paper to a refrigerator unless I used an 8 inch strip...and then it still began to slide under the weight.Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Works good. Magnetic to dry erase boards. Adhesive did not stick to p-touch labels very well.Published 1 month ago by Ryan Wilson
Love this. I bought it to put on sight word flash cards to make a fishing type game for my son and it's worked wonderfully.Published 3 months ago by Megan
Not the strongest magnet out there, I had to use quite a bit just to be able to hold the weight of a dry erase marker holder onto a magnetic white board. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Duke M.
I wish the magnet was a little bit stronger, but did the job I needed it to do!Published 5 months ago by Kelli