- Plastic liner for waste and recycling receptacles
- Made of LLDPE for high strength and puncture resistance
- Star seal bottom reduces the risk of leakage and allows even weight distribution
- Coreless roll is compact to save storage space
- Colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity
Flexsol EPM40BRN LLDPE Waste Can Liner, 0.45 Mil, 39" x 33", Roll, Brown (Case of 250)
|Price:||$29.88 ($0.12 / Liner) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||250|
The Flexsol EPM40BRN brown plastic waste receptacle liner is made of linear... See more product details
The Flexsol EPM40BRN brown plastic waste receptacle liner is made of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) for high strength and puncture resistance, and has a star seal bottom to reduce the risk of leakage and provide even weight distribution. It comes in a coreless roll to reduce storage space requirements, and the colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity. The liner is 0.45 mil thick and measures 39 x 33 inches, and the case contains 250 liners.
FlexSol Packaging Corporation manufactures a variety of bags, films, wraps, and can liners. The company, founded in 1999, is headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL.