- Plastic liner for waste and recycling receptacles
- Made of LLDPE for high strength and puncture resistance
- Star seal bottom reduces the risk of leakage and allows even weight distribution
- Low-profile dispenser box saves storage space
- Colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
Flexsol LLDPE Waste Can Liner, Star Seal
|Price:||$32.53 - $48.07|
The Flexsol plastic waste receptacle liner is made of linear low-density po... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
The Flexsol plastic waste receptacle liner is made of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) for high strength and puncture resistance, and has a star seal bottom to reduce the risk of leakage and provide even weight distribution. This liner comes folded in a low-profile dispenser box to reduce storage space requirements, and the colorants are free of heavy metals to reduce toxicity.
FlexSol Packaging Corporation manufactures a variety of bags, films, wraps, and can liners. The company, founded in 1999, is headquartered in Pompano Beach, FL.