Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Flextone FG-TURK-00051 Thunder Gobble Call
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on April 1, 2015
Been using the call since it first came out. Had to recently purchase another due to the fact that I lost mine. This call is awesome and in my opinion the best gobble call out right now. Takes some practice to get it down but once you got it it's a dream. Combine it with some soft yelps and cutting and a little scratching on some foliage. Then throw a fighting purr in there and you might as well have that bird on a string pulling him in.
on April 21, 2014
Very hard to use. Watched the video, still cant get it down. Has high pitched squeak & sounds nothing like a gobble.
Maybe more experienced callers can get it to work, but I wouldn't recommend it for the average hunter
on May 8, 2014
The Thunder Gobbler is close to being the best gobbler imitation on the market. It is extremely easy to use and sounds great. I just wish the call was louder and would/could carry further. Overall....an awesome piece of equipment for your Turkey arsenal.
on May 28, 2013
This was a big waste of money. I have practiced for hours trying to make the sounds like are heard on the Youtube videos with no luck. There is no way I would ever blow this thing in the woods. Any gobbler within range would RUN!!!

Don't waste you money!!!
on April 19, 2016
It's not very easy to use, it takes a lot of practice. This would have been its third season, but the latex in mine has dried out and cracked up. It's basically a throwaway, don't expect it to last.
review image
on June 14, 2013
This call worked great for me and it was easy to use. My cousin had one two hunting trips ago and I bought my own after that time. So the last trip I was on, I used it and it worked perfectly.
on December 3, 2013
The product sounds good and it does just what it says, but it simply does not wok on turkeys in my area. I believe that it is too loud.
on August 5, 2013
some fishing tackle catches fish and some catch fisherman. enough said, so stay away from this one. But if you have money, then try it
on February 5, 2015
great call sound good only reason for the 4 star rating is i havent got it down will change my rating when i master it
on August 11, 2013
It sounded great on the hunting show I saw where they used it, but I just can't do it. I tried and tried, but gave up. Right now I have it in the drawer at my hunting cabin with my other calls. I just can't figure it out.