- Hardcover: 456 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 2 edition (October 1, 1997)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0070462739
- ISBN-13: 978-0070462731
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #566,670 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Flight Stability and Automatic Control 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Discover books for all types of engineers, auto enthusiasts, and much more. Learn more
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Must have for the Aerospace Engineering student. It's pricey, but worth itPublished 2 months ago by bex