- File Size: 432 KB
- Print Length: 189 pages
- Publisher: Sari London; 1 edition (August 29, 2011)
- Publication Date: August 29, 2011
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B005JZI65M
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#423,571 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #385 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > World Literature > Jewish
- #726 in Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Religious & Inspirational > Jewish
- #2253 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Lesbian Fiction
Fling, Friend, or Forever? Kindle Edition
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My favorite quote from the book is "I need to be honest yet caring. Sometimes the truth is hard, but it is always best." I also like the juxtaposition of characters writing in a journal with action scenes and descriptions of what people are thinking.
Most of all I love the way the characters are developed so fully it is as if I am hearing a friend tell me a story about their day, their life, their community of real people. London creates very vivid characters in exciting yet everyday complex lives. Thank you Sari for this wonderful book.
From Kimberly Burnham,PhD, Author of Our Fractal Nature, A Journey of Self-Discovery and Connection, Balancing the Sleep-Wake Cycle: Sleep Better, Learn Faster, Contribute More, and Enjoy Life to Its Fullest (Recover Your Life Through Brain Health) and have a chapter in Pearls of Wisdom: 30 Inspirational Ideas to Live your Best Life Now! and the upcoming book, The Nerve Whisperer.