A tropical island has been invaded by enemies and cluttered with obstacles, and only your true aim and perfect pitch can save the day! Using the Wii MotionPlus accessory, you’ll precisely fling a ball at targets to smash your way-block by block, foe after foe-across eight zany worlds! Fling-and-smash action with Wii MotionPlus: Hit the ball as if swinging a racket, and then watch as it flies off and bounces around like a pinball, smashing everything in its path! You’ll fling and smash your way through sidescrolling worlds where enemies and barriers rush toward you! Second-player sidekick: A second player can join the action, controlling his own ball through the whole adventure, or just lending a helping hand for the more-advanced levels and most fiendish bosses! In addition, eight unlockable minigames can be played with two players. (Note: A second Wii Remote with its own Wii MotionPlus accessory is needed for two-player action.) Crazy island worlds: As you fling your way across the island, you’ll smash through beaches, underwater grottos, jungle treetops, and other tropical locations. But this is no walk in the park: these eight worlds, each with three levels and a boss battle, keep ramping up the challenge. Your ball will be shrunk down, fattened up, or transformed into heavy steel! Your aim will be thrown off by wind currents and ocean undertows, and you’ll face new targets that will push your flinging skills to the limit!
FlingSmash is a unique side-scrolling action game for Wii that utilizes the Wii Remote Plus controller to bring a whole new gameplay experience to players. Bundled with a black Wii Remote Plus controller,* the game uses the advanced all-in-one motion sensing capabilities of the new controller in mix of video game racket sports and pinball mechanics that provides fast-paced, addictive gameplay that is suitable for the entire family. Additional features include two-player gaming option, support for the original Wii Remote with the Wii MotionPlus accessory attached and special functionality for left-handed players.
Racket/pinball hybrid fun as you fling Zip around the game world with the Wii Remote Plus controller. View larger.
Introducing a Spherical Smash-Hit Hero
FlingSmash combines the hands-on fun of tennis with the nonstop action and instant gratification of pinball. When the tropical Suthon Island is invaded by the evil Omminus, the ball-shaped hero, Zip, is summoned to save the day. Using the Wii Remote Plus, you'll fling Zip at targets to smash your way across eight colorful worlds. Use the Wii Remote Plus like a racket and watch Zip bounce around like a pinball to smash through oncoming barriers and enemies in this action side-scroller.
The Wii Remote Plus Controller
The Wii Remote Plus Controller is the new standard controller for the Wii gaming system and is included with your copy of FlingSmash. Combining the original accelerometer enabled motion-sensing abilities of the original iconic Wii Remote controller with with the expanded capabilities that were once only accessible through the Wii MotionPlus accessory, the compact Wii Remote Plus controller offers players precision motion controls all in one unit. Added benefits include the same game compatibility of the Wii Remote and full compatibility with all Wii Remote peripherals.
Key Game Features
- Use the included Wii Remote Plus controller to precisely fling and smash your way through enemies and past barriers with a fun combination of racket motions and pinball game play. Hit Zip and watch as he bounces around like a pinball, smashing everything in his path.
- A second player can join the action using an additional Wii Remote Plus or by using a Wii Remote controller and Wii MotionPlus accessory (each sold separately) to control Zip's friend, Pip.
- During the game, Zip and Pip travel through eight fast-action side-scrolling worlds, each culminating in a boss battle. Each level offers a unique challenge as Zip might be shrunk down, fattened up or turned into a heavy steel ball. Other levels turn the action on its head to scroll vertically instead of horizontally.
- The vividly colored worlds include sandy beaches, lush tropical treetops and even underwater grottos.
- FlingSmash has eight unlockable mini-games and eight extra levels – all playable by one or two players.
- For left-handed players, the game will flip and position Zip on the left side of the screen.
* Gameplay requires either the Wii Remote Plus controller or the original Wii Remote controller with the Wii MotionPlus accessory attached.